Part 3: Toilet Of Doom

(Snatcher's P.O.V)

I waited for (y/n) outside her hut. Once she came out, I patted her on the back, "Hiya, Bluejay! You ready to take down that Outhouse?". She smirked, "Do I look ready, Snatcher?". I nodded and blushed yellow, "You look as ready as you were yesterday,". She blushed too. I saw her put the Hookshot and the One-Hit Hero badges on her Sprint Hat, "Do you seriously feel like fighting the Outhouse with that awful badge on?" (referring to the One-Hit Hero badge). She did a fist pump, "Yeah! Wish me luck!". She sprinted off towards Subcon Village.

(Your P.O.V)

The arena was behind the Village. Assisted by the Hookshot, I made it there no problem. I entered the arena, and it was time to get down and dirty!

It was easier than I thought. Snatcher appeared, "Saw what you did out there. I guess I kinda underestimated your skills,". I shrugged, "Eh, don't worry about it. I've fought better, actually,". He blushed bright yellow, "You deserve this,". I gasped as he lifted me up bridal style in his arms. He carried me back to my hut.

{later}

(No P.O.V)

Since you'd fallen asleep in his arms on the way there, once you two arrived at your hut, Snatcher laid you down on your bed. He pulled the quilt over you and saw you smile. He smiled too and set a book he'd gotten for you on your desk. The book was (f/n). You'd wanted it since you were young. And Snatcher was nice enough to get it for you. He made sure you were comfortable before quietly exiting your hut and heading back to his tree.

You woke up sometime after Snatcher left. You remembered that you'd promised Hat Kid that you'd write. And you kept that promise:

One of Snatcher's minions came by your hut 2 minutes later

One of Snatcher's minions came by your hut 2 minutes later. You'd just sealed the letter in an envelope when he asked if he could deliver it for you. You nodded, he took the letter and went to deliver it to Hat Kid. You changed into your PJs, and snuggled into bed, surrendering to the darkness. You dreamed what Queen Vanessa's Manor would be like. You even wondered if you could prove Hat Kid wrong when she told you about the Manor.

TO BE CONTINUED