Part 7: Stay, We're Stronger Together

Night Girl (me): Alright, peeps! You asked for it! She shall stay! 😁

(previously)

But then, something crossed his mind, "W-wait!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You stopped and turned to Snatcher. When your (e/c) eyes locked with his, you could see the sorrow that laid simmering behind his gaze. "(y/n), I'm sorry. I actually didn't want you to leave. I let my bad side get the best of me," he said. You felt tears welling up in your eyes. Oh my gosh, is he gonna-? you thought. "Stay with me, Bluejay," He pleaded. Called it... you thought to yourself. You ran over and threw your arms around him, he didn't hesitate a millisecond to hug back. "Is that a yes?" He asked. "It is, Snatcher. It is," You murmured as the tears began to pour down your face. Snatcher held you tightly as you cried on his shoulder. 

He wouldn't let go of you for 15 minutes. He broke the hug and wiped your tears. You smiled, and Snatcher returned that smile. He then pressed his lips onto yours, which you'd expected. You and Snatcher had made up, that's what mattered to you. But what mattered to you the most was that he'd changed his ways, all because of you.

Then, a certain song popped into your head. A song you'd loved as a little girl. You still remembered every word and every beat. You took your phone out of your pocket, plugged in your headphones, then handed them to Snatcher. "What's that for?" He asked. You smirked happily, "Get ready to hear one of the greatest songs you'll ever hear,". You started the song, and Snatcher smiled wide. This song would be your anthem.

TO BE CONTINUED