Part 5: Mail Delivery Service

(No P.O.V)

You woke up the next morning feeling energized. You ate breakfast, got dressed, put your shoes on. You tied your long hair back in a braid crown and put your Sprint Hat on. You noticed a letter from Snatcher on your desk. It read, "Listen (y/n), I ain't heartless. Every so often I sneak into mailboxes, steal letters, then deliver them to my minions. That way, it's almost like someone cares about them. So, the minions who are awaiting mail will call out to you when you come by on your scooter. When you've finished, say the word, and the Time Piece will be waiting for you. And by the way, you can keep the badge, if you want to. Yours, Snatcher,". 

You looked at the badge that was attached. You detached it and pinned it on your Sprint Hat. You exited the hut, began to sprint, and the Scooter appeared beneath you. This is gonna be fun! Besides, I love the way this thing is decorated! you thought. 

{Later} 

The task was a breeze! You remembered that the letter had read "say the word". You sighed and said lightly, "Snatcher, I'm done. I'm clocking out,". You rode back to your hut. You entered and sure enough, there was your 5th Time Piece. On your desk with the others. And another letter from Snatcher, "Meet me at the arena tomorrow morning.". You shrugged, "Alright Snatcher, what will you have in store for me tomorrow? I wonder...".

TO BE CONTINUED