Chapter 9 - Gavin

Connor left me feeling incomplete...I felt empty and violated. I spent hours sitting in my car staring at the road. I thought back to the night before when the man pressed himself against me. I gripped the wheel with anger when I heard man's voice in my mind.

"Babygirl.." it sounded familiar..very, very familiar.

Gavin.
Gavin.

I spent years dealing with his constant harassment. That bastard is going to fucking die. I turned on my engine and drove to the police station.

I walked in the police station in a fast pace. I tugged the collar of my jacket and took off my sunglasses. I had no doubt that I had dark circles under my eyes.

I went to one of Gavin's friend's desks.

Antonio looked up and gave me an odd look, "You okay [Y/N]?"

"Where's Gavin?" I asked, trying to control my anger.

"He's on his lunch break. He should be in the cafeteria."

Clenching my fist, I went to the cafeteria. The son of bitch was leaning on the counter with a coffee in one hand. When he saw me a smile lit on his face.

"[L/N].." he said smoothly. I examined his face, he had a small bruise on his upper part of the end of his eyebrow. I replied with a smile, "Gavin."

He took one sip of his coffee, "What happened to your beautiful face?"

My smile grew wider, "I think you know what happened asshole."

He made a gurgling sound. I assumed the liquid lodged on his throat for a long second. Gavin relaxed his shoulders. "I'm sorry? I don't remember you telling me the story about your bruised eye?"

My eyes narrowed. I took a step closer to him. "Are you sure about that? Aren't I your babygirl, daddy?" My words came out aggressively.

"I'm done with this bullshit. If you are going to accuse me for shit then you can go fuck yourself, [Y/N]." He threw his cup in the trash can and attempted to leave the cafeteria.

Anger flashed through me and I tapped on his shoulder.

He turned, his eyes raging in anger, "What the fuck do you wan—" his sentence stopped right when my fist connected to his face. He stumbled back, blood dripping from his mouth.

"I dare you to fucking harass me one more time, Gavin. If you touch me with those hands then that will be the last time you will have hands." I whispered, making sure he heard me. I looked around the cafeteria to see some people staring. Gavin wiped his mouth, his eyes looking around the room.

"Good practice, [Y/N]. Next time hit a lot straighter." He said, making sure everyone heard. He looked back at me and mumbled, "I'm sorry for doing those things. But I don't know what happened to you yesterday. Come to my house and I'll make it up to you."

I shook my head, "I don't know."

"[Y/N].."

I left the cafeteria with a smirk on my face. I wish Hank saw...he would've been proud.

A/N: quick update. I'm sorry for the delay! THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 60 K READS !!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!