Chapter One

John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

God loves us much, His love is unexplainable, He loves us to an extent He does not want us to perish.

Christ died for our sins on the cross of calvary, He bore our sins, shame and death and He tells us to love as He hath loved us.
God is calling everyone to Him, He wants us to trust in Him and forever seek His face, He wants to be a loving Father, He wants to save us from the bondage of this world.

There are some people in this world today who feel so lost and think they are born out of mistake, then they start blaming God for everything and decide not to seek God's face and try other means to which some is to kill themselves.

Let me ask a question; if you kill yourself who do you think you are about to face if it's not God and then your judgement starts and for that you would face a lifetime punishment in hell.

The best thing for you to do in such situation is to seek God's face and trust in Him. Yes, we know that you have waited on God for so long but the truth is that He has a better plan and purpose for you. He knows what He is doing and has everything under control, you just have to believe in Him.

BIBLE REFERENCES

Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the thought I think towards you says the lord, the thought of good and not of evil to give you a future and a hope."

Matthew 7:7 says "Ask and shall be given unto you, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you."

Isaiah 55: 8-11says "For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts that your thoughts.

For as the rain cometh down,and the snow from heaven and returneth not thither, but wathereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater.

So shall my word be that goeth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where it I sent it."

LIFE APPLICATION

*Begin to ask God to make you understand the depth of His love and live by it.

*Love your neighbor as yourself.