Chapter 2:An unexplainable Love

1John4: 7_12;

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

In this was manifested the love of God towards us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us."

God's love for us is unexplainable, God indeed is love. He loved us not because we deserved it after all our sins and shameful acts, not because we are the most religious when it comes with the things of God, not because we keep all the commandment of God, He loves us because He is Love.

He does not wants us to perish and wants to draw us closer to Him as a loving Father would do.

He brought forth life to us, Christ. Christ came to earth and bore our sins, the bible says He humbled Himself even to the death of the cross (Philippians 2: 4-11).

His death on the cross made us free and brought forth Grace, the moment He said 'It is finished', the bible says the Veil of the temple got torn apart, Christ made us serve God by opening our eyes to see the worship God requires from us, to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

He loved us to the point He made a covenant with Noah and His descendants (we) that He would put a bow, (rainbow) up in the clouds and when He wants to destroy the world, He would look at the bow and remember His covenant with Noah (Genesis 9: 9_ 17). That covenant is always fulfilling, so that is why when we see the signs of rainbow, we should thank God for remembering His promise.

BIBLICAL REFERENCES

Romans 5: 5 says "And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us."

The outpouring of the Holy Spirit on every believer is one of the greatest love He has shown to us. He sent His Spirit to guide us in every thing we do. So what more do we need than His love for us?