RELOAD 100%

Cairo screamed in pain as his leg was ripped off! Yet, he didn't stop his screaming as the bone was forced back together! 

"N-No! S-S-St-Stop!" He begged, blood red tears falling down his eyes as he pleaded with the taller one, who laughed at his misery.

"Oh? Stop like you did for them?" The being questioned, dragged his sharp claws on the soft, tainted skin. "I don't think so~" 

The claws sunk deep with in the small demon's side, breaking all of his ribs and piercing one of his lungs.

Another scream lifted through the air. The only person watching it was a silenced Eraser... Scared to say a word... For hours, he just watched... He watched as the once innocent monster, ripped, shredded and put back together the horrid demon... Now he knew... He was lucky... The moral soul... It was the only thing holding the real monster from coming out...

"R-Re-Rebo-Reboot..." His breathing flattered when he saw the eyes were now on him. "S-St-Sto-Stop... P-Pl-Please..." His voice was cracking and breaking... It impossible to stay still...

The dark monster made a soft hum as with a swift strike of his tail, beheaded the crying demon. The monster stalked over to the broken and bruised skeleton, the skeleton silently hoping that he wasn't going to die next.

"So scared of me..." The taller being sat down, setting the injured monster in his lap. "You don't have to be afraid of me... I'm just going to fix you... Make you better." He stated, pulling up his creation's soul.

Eraser sighed as pain just increased. He no longer cared if he died... He wanted to die...

Reboot used his strings to keep the cracking soul together. He needed it for his project.

"Sleep well." The god whispered as he gave a gentle tug on the wires. 

The soul disconnected from the body, causing the monster to dust instantly. However, the soul just healed itself, it's magic becoming stronger once more.

Humming to himself, the dark god reverted back to his other form, allowing himself to become small again. Opening a portal, the walked into a dark room. There were machines with all sorts of souls, some were colored, others were not. Some were tinted, some were hued. It was just miles and miles of souls. 

The god easily skipped pass all of them, feeling at ease in his little secret room within the Anti-Void. It's no easy feet making a small warehouse for all the extra souls that he creates just in case his is either shattered or Eraser made it impossible to REUPLOAD the AU again.

Coming to an empty incubator, the monster placed the soul inside. He just needed it to heal a bit more before he could truly begin to do something.

Because most of the AU's were lost forever, meaning no way to SAVE them, the God had to rebuild them manually. Now that would take most of his time.

However, he needed a soul. It was to ensure that he wouldn't get frustrated and just destroy his progress than just work on something else. He still had so much to do. He had to rebuild his entire multiverse from the ground up! It was annoying as hell!

With a huff, Reboot took out the last soul he needed to complete... Eraser...

Reboot sighed softly as he gently took the soul in his strings... The AU he was trying to rebuild... It crashed itself once again... It can't be stabilized... Meaning... He had to make Eraser alone once more...

"I'm sorry, my creation..." He whispered as he once again made the form of Eraser, only with everything that he once had. Which included his giant paintbrush with his powers over th codes... It was the least he could do...

There cannot be a Creator without their Destroyer... No matter how much one loved the other... Even in death, they had to have balance... Something Reboot had to respect... Something that he couldn't stop...

No matter what...