UPLOADING 100%

Eraser groaned as he rubbed his shoulders. It's been a long day. He had successfully ERASED two AUs. It made him feel so proud!

He stopped however, when he saw a big house... It looked liked a Sans and Papyrus house, just bigger...

Instead destroying it, he decieded to look inside. Maybe he might catch a sleeping Reboot and finally be able to kill that stupid glitch!

The door, surprisingly, was unlocked. The living room was bland, but had a large TV with a bunch of movies that Eraser liked... The only thing that bugged him was the piles of dust... Thankfully the place was actually covered in dust... Like someone hadn't been there in a while.

The Destroyer looked around the house, finding a room with his type of clothes. He shook it off, even though he was deeply confused.

He went into the kitchen, finding some food had gone stale or rottened away, so he detroyed them without a second thought. Quickly, however, he found something hidden inside a knife drawer... A note...

A note that was crumbled, then smoothed, then ripped and finally tapped back together. It read:

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐸𝓇𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇,

𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒... 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈... 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾-𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒹, 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈...

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈... 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎... 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔... 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒜𝒱𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒... 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈... 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊...

𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔... 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒... 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈... 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒...

𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒, 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹,

𝑅𝑒𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝒞𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒶č.

What... But... It looked as if he was here before... How come he had never... He doesn't even remember being here! Reboot was still creating! Reboot was still weak! Reboot was still begging him not to destroy his creations!

Anger and confusion filled the Destroyer... The note made no sense! It made zero sense! And why was it hidden if Reboot wanted him to know it was him who owned the house!

Grunting, the white skeleton attempted to shred the paper, but stopped... Something told him to stop... To just except it...

Growling, he placed the note back and grabbed a broom and dustpan. Might as well just get crap down, huh?