Cleo 7

Im writing more!! Yay!!

All characters belong to Uncle Rick and the Crew of H2O.

On with the story!

Cleo's POV

Percy ate like a hurricane, and then ranted on about some lame movie, and bolted out the door.

About twenty minutes later, we finished eating, and in less that an hour, we were out the door and on the beach.

We got into the water, and, after transforming into mermaids, we dove into the water, heading to the deeper areas.

Rikki pointed up, which probably meant whe wanted to say something to us, so we surfaced.

"Let's look for a cave, like the moon pool!" she told us, and then dove back into the water, not even waiting for us.

When we followed her, I noticed that she was standing still in shock. I swam over to her and realized what the problem was.

Right in front of her was Percy, looked super smug, dry, and more importantly, breathing. Not even we could breath underwater. We could hold our breath for a long time, but not breath in water like he was doing. I also noticed that he had no tail. I heard two other gasps from behind me and I knew the others had arrived.

I pionted up, and we all swam up, including Percy.

"Who are you!" I asked him, s till shocked.

"Percy Jackson, son of P-" he stopped himself.

" Son of who?" Bella asked curiously.

"Son of Paul"he said casually. "And I should be asking you who you are. You're the one with the tails!"

"Fine!" Emma told him."We wil tell you who we are, but not here. Do you know anywhere we can talk in private?"

"I will show you my underwater hangout, and we can talk there, ok?"

We nodded, and followed him, who had no trouble matching out fastest speed. I was even more curious about him now, and the aura of power surrounding him was enough to scare me. He wasn't someone to underestimate.

He led us to a cave, where the water was a sparkling sea green, the exact colour of his eyes. He got out of the water, and sat on the rocks around the water, which was shaped like beanbags.

"My father created this place for me, like a room," Percy spoke up.

"Paul?" I asked confused.

"My other dad," he said, with an I'll tell you later look.

I started to tell the story."It all began when we got stranded on mako island,"

An hour later, we finished the story about the comet.

"We will demontrate our power now," I told him.

I stood up and rose a ball of water out of the little pool.

Percy looked mildly imterested, but not impressed.

I shot it towards Emma, who froze, it, and sent to towards Rikki, who heated it up and unfroze it. Percy still looked unimpressed.

Just before the water hit the ground, Bella solidified it into the weird jelly, then turned it into the glass like material.

Now Percy looked impressed.

The solidified water suddenly flew to his hand, and he studied it, leaving us gaping.

"I think I should telk you more about me," he said, looking up, "But, you told your story in my pool, now you'll hear mine in yours."

I stared at him." You want to swim to Australia?"

And thats all!

Looks like Rikki can swim across the world after all! Bye peoples, see ya later!