Percy 8

Before I write this, I gotta say, I am SO happy that I have so many views. This means my writing isn't that bad, if you people are actually reading this story. So thanks for reading and here is Another update.

Also, I'm sorry if Percy is a little smug, and stuck up, but I love Percy, so I will make his seem awesomer than everyone else!

Don't own characters, cuz it's Fan fiction, so, here you go!

Percy's POV

The girls powers were pretty cool, but they were nowhere near as awesome as mine. The only one that caught my attention was Bella, as it was the only one I couldn't already do. Or could I?

I had no idea what came over me to suggest swimming to Australia, but even when I first saw them, I knew their could swim faster if they swam long distance. Right now, they weren't really that fast.

I was expecting them to refuse, but the agreed instantly.

"We wanted to swim to America, but we already bought tickets and stuff, but we have always wanted to swim long distance. can you let Paul and Sally know?"

I nodded, created a rainbow, and threw in a drachema. The girls looked at me like I was crazy.

"Fleecy, do me a solid, show me Sally Jackson." I told it.

The girls seemed even more creeped out, especially when my mom's face appeared in the rainbow.

"Can I tell her what you are?" I mouthed.

They all nodded hesitantly.

"Hey mom!" I called,"I figured out what the girls are! They're mermaids!"

I explained all about Mako Island, the girls, Denman and the comet, while Emma or Bella interrupted once in a while.

When we were finished, I coul tell Cleo and the others were surprised that my mom was taking it so well.

"I'm guessing you five are not coming home tonight?" she asked.

"Yup." I told her. "we're swimming to Australia."

"You know you probably can't swim all the way back, right?" she asked.

"I will get Leo to pick us up on the Argo, and I have Riptide, and my watch," I pulled out my pen and pointed at the watch," I can go to Camp and get emergency ambrosia and nectar, if I need it. You know I can go there from anywhere.  Dad taught me how to water travel."

"Fine, remember that you're on patrol the day after tommorow, and that you need to get back here by then." she said, then swiped her hand through the mist. "I will IM you if I need anything, watch out for monsters!" she called as the connection faded.

The girls looked really confused by our conversation. "Ambrosia? Leo? Riptide? And whats with the pen and watch?" Rikki was the first to speak.

"I'll tell you as soon as we get to the moon pool. it's a long and complicated story, but its a good one." I realized I sounded bitter, but I couldn't help it. Especially after tartarus, my life didn't mean as much. The days weren't as bright as they used to be, and life wasn't as happy.

Fortunately, Rikki interrupted my dark thoughts. somehow, these for girls made me feel like how I used to be. Happy, and care free. Not even Annabeth could do that. Tartarus had affected me a lot more than I had let on.

"Well, Percy, if the four of us race each other, do you think you will be able to find us, or the moon pool? You probably can't keep up," she asked impatiently.