Cleo 10

So sorry for not updating in a while, but I kind of ran out of ideas for this story, but I shall try to update it, and hopefully regain my ideas. oh, and By the way, thank you so much for reading this. I now have over a hundred reads, and that makes me sooooo happy, so thanks a lot guys! also, i'm on my way to the USA where I don't have mobile data, so my updates won't be as often as I'm going to Manhattan. Unfortunately, my parents are not letting me go see the place where Camp Half blood is, and I would probably start crying when I go there cuz I can't see through the mist and so I can't see it. so anyway, I can't update till Wednesday. I'm almost at the border so I will write this quick before I cross and lose internet.

I don't own the characters cuz this is fanfiction!

Cleo's POV

Percy was amazing! We all listened intently as he told his story. He was telling us about the fight between Otis and his brother.

"Oh, I still remember the look on his face when we won!" percy laughed.

He started telling us about his girlfriend Annabeths solo quest, and how they were securing the rope to the statue when Annabeth had started to get pulled into the pit.

"And then, I grabbed her hand and fell with her," He said causually.

"YOU WHAT!" we all yelled. After listening to the story about all his quests, we had started to understand that Tartarus was pretty much the worst place ever, where all the monsters went to die, or respawn, depending on how you looked at it.

He told us the story about his journey through Tartarus, and how they had defeated Gaea in the end.

"Now, I will demonstrate my powers, " He said," Why don't you guys attack me?" he asked.

We nodded. I shot a jet of water at him, amd he sent it back to Emma. She froze it, and I shot it at full speed towards him. At the last minute, the ice melted back into water. He smirked at us, then, he sent the water at Rikki. She turned it really hot, then sent it back. Suddenly, he caught on Fire, and the water evapourated. He sent the evapourated water back to Bella, who turned it into hard glass like jelly. It came at Percy, and it went straight at his face. When it was about to shatter on his nose, he evaporated. He just turned into mist. I gaped at the spot he stood, and then, when I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turned around and saw Percy standing behind me. While I was gaping, Bella's soft glass hit me on the back of the head.

"Another perk of being the son of Posiedon," He winked.

There was a giant roar from behind him just then, and he whirled around to see a giant sea monster that had somehow squeezed itself into the moon pool.

"Shrimpzilla?" He asked in disbelief. "Seriously, already?"

He willed the water to form a rainbow from the light coming from the cone of the volcano. He rummaged around his pocket, still trying to hold off the monster. He threw six gold coins into theen mist, and it shimmered and disappeared.

"Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, show me the rest of the seven! " he yelled at it while he willed the water to wrap around the creature.

Six faces appeared in the rainbow.

"woah!" He yelled,"You can do seven way calls on this thing!"

The others laughed, then, a scary blonde girl with intelligent Grey eyes called,"Percy, is that Shripzilla!"

He nodded, and everyone groaned.

"Leo, can you bring the Argo II? I know you've installed settings that can make it travel faster than a jet, I need a ride back home after this, and load up on the greek fire. Maybe this time, the Ichycenaurs will want to meet me." he pouted.

"Where are you," The blonde asked.

"One second," Percy said, and put one foot into the water. He blurted out the co cordinates, which was pretty cool.

"That's in Australia!" A guy who looked like superman with blonde hair yelled.

"Percy, how did you get to Australia?" A pretty girl with choppy hair asked in exasperation.

"Let me guess, a goddess stole your memory, and plopped you in Australia, and you went on a dangerous quest to alaska and stuff?" a girl with golden eyes asked, laughing.

"Not this time," he joked, still holding the shrimpzilla in his watery vice.

"Cleo, could you four hold him down for me?" he asked.

I nodded, and he let me take control of the water around the monster. That was when I realized how powerful Percy was. I was struggling to hold down the monster, concentrating hard, with three others to help, while Percy had done it single handedly, while talking to his friends. I turned my attention back to the conversation.

"Where's Leo?" a buff boy with a childish face asked.

"Right here!" the hyper boy with the wide grin was now standing on a Greek trireme behind the blone superman, and could also be seen in the corner of the pretty girl, the girl with the golden eyes and the chinese Canadian baby man's images.

"Bye!" they all called, and swiped their hands thorough the images.

A few seconds later, there was a loud clap of thunder and the blonde superman appeared next to us.

"Jason, let's do this!" Percy called.

They grinned at each other, and then us four mermaids backed up as they started to fight.

They were now letting out a powerful aura of power, as a storm appeared above them.

"Remember that one time when we passed out after doing this?" Jason asked grinning.

"We were so weak back then," Percy laughed, and they started slashing and hacking at the giant shrimp at full speed. They were just a blur of bronze and gold. orange and purple. Within minutes, the monster had lost it's tentacles (let's pretend it had tons of those cuz I don't have time to remember what exactly the thing is or really called).

A shadow passed over he moon pool and I looked up to see the Greek trireme from the iris Message loom over us.

"Leo!" Percy called, " I thought you installed the teleporting feature! "

A scrawny boy on the flying ship yelled " I did, but then Frank broke it!"

"Frank!" Jason laughed at an eagle flying over them.

Frank was an eagle?

Frank clawed at the monsters eyes, and it roared in annoyance.

The other four got off the ship and jumped down into the pool.

the pool was getting quite full. I was surprised that it wasn't already destroyed, what with giant sea monster and the demi gods.

"We needed to move fight our to open sea, so we don't ruin this place. The Niad is freaking out." Percy yelled.

He concentrated, and monster got carried under the water and into the open areas by a huge wave.

A huge air bubble carried the demigods through the underwater exit, except for Jason, who flew over, and an otter?

I finally realized this was Frank Zhang, the shapeshifting one.

I heard a girl yell "Leo, throw it!"

there was a loud Boom, and the whole island shook.

Leo yelled "where's Percy!", and dread setted in my heart.

sorry for the abrupt ending, but i gotta go. i just wanted to give you awesome people something solid im gone for five days. I will try to post the Percy chapter when I get to the hotel room, since i am a few seconds away from large roaming charges. goodbye readers! see us tommorow, hopefully!