When He Meets Your Parents/Grandparents

Gp/n means Gandpa name
Gm/n means Grandma name
M/n means Mom name
D/n means Dad name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Aoba~
Today Aoba was over at your house to meet your Grandpa. Aoba was in your living room waiting for your Grandpa to get here well you were in the kitchen making lunch. It was no understatement to say that Aoba was nervous to meet you Grandpa as he was thinking on how this meeting was going to go down then the doorbell rang. You came out of the kitchen and wint to the door to answer it "Grandpa your here" you said.
(Aoba P.O.V)
I hear greet her Grandpa then when Y/n came in with her Grandpa, I stand up to meet him. "Grandpa this is Aoba my... my boyfriend and Aoba this is my Grandpa, Gp/n" She said well she was blushing. "It's nice to meet you sir" I say as I  stretch out my hand to shake his "Its nice to meet you to Aoba but theirs no need for you to call me sir you can just Gp/n" said Gp/n said as he shake my hand. As I sit back down Gp/n sat in front of me in the armchair and Y/n wint back into the kitchen to finish making lunch. Gp/n  asked me some questions like how long have you known my granddaughter, how long have you been bating, and what have you two done he asked the last one right as Y/n came into the living room and started blushing as red as a tomato. After we had lunch and Gp/n was leaving to go back to the main lands he said
"You better not hurt my granddaughter or you will not live to see another day" and then he left leaving me stund.

~Koujaku~
When Koujaku asked when he'll get to meet my family but when you told him that you didn't have a good relationship with your family, he ask why. You told him its was because your dad is a druggie and an alcoholic that was very verbally abusive and you mom became a druggie because of your dad. Koujaku after hearing way you didn't want you to meet them and didn't have a good relationship with them he understound and said he didn't have to meet them.

~Mink~
Today you were waiting for Mink to come to your house because your Kokum ask if she could meet him since you two are dating. When you ask him to come over to meet your Kokum and he looked at you and asked why and you said that your Kokum wanted to meet him and he agreed to come over and meet her.
When you see him come stop out front of your house and gets of his motorcycle and up to the door and you wint to the door to answer it.
{Mink P.O.V}
When I get to Y/n house and knock on the door after a second Y/n answer the door "Hay Mink" said Y/n as she let me in. When we wint in to the living room I see an native elderly woman sitting in a chair. " Kokum this is Mink... my um... boyfriend and Mink this my Kokum Gm/n" said Y/n.
I look at Y/n to see her blushing. "Its very nice to meet you Gm/n" I said wint up to her to shske het hand "Its nice to meet you as well but you don't have to call me Gm/n you can call me Kokum" said Kokum, me and Y/n sat down on the couch right next to her chair. We started talking for a while when her Kokum then asked of I wanted to see some of Y/n's baby pictures and Y/n started to blush as red as a cherry try to stop Kokum from showing me her baby pictures. After Y/n ask her not to Kokum said fine for now we all talked for a while longer before I had to get going. When I was leaving Y/n walked me to the door and when we were at the door I lean down and kiss Y/n when I pull away I see Kokum standing in the entry of the living room and then I lifted.

~Noiz~
One day when you were hanging out with Noiz and were talking about random stuff ehen the topic of parents came up. Noiz ask about your parents but you told him that they disowned you because your younger Sister was the perfect at everything she did and your parents start to dislike you because you weren't the best at everything. Then when you were 11 years old your family decided to send you away. When you were done telling Noiz you had tears in your eyes, Noiz looked at you and wiped your tears away and kissed you. When he pulled out of the kiss he looked at you and said that you don't have to talk about it anymore and he didn't care that you were disowned you and that he would never disown you.

~Clear~
As you were getting ready to go to your parents Grave when you were done Clear knocked on your your deck window and you let him in. "Hay Y/n were are you going" ask Clear 
"I'm going to see my Moms" you said as you grab you bag. "Can I come with you" he asked and you nod giving him the ok to come with you. When you guys got to the grave yard and Claer looked around and looked at you
"Y/n why are we at the grave yard" ask Claer " I'll show you" you side as I started walking and Clear followed you. When you got to your Moms grave you stopped and sat in front of their grave and Clear sat next to you. Clear looked at me and looked at the grave stone and saw the names
M/n F/n and M/n F/n "Y/n is this" he ask and you looked at him. "Yeah this is where my Moms are buried" say as you look back at the grave stone
"Y/n do you mind me asking how they past" asked Clear. "They part away because of a car crash on the mainland" you said and Claer looked at you. " I bet their were great Moms" said Clear well takinh off his mask when he looks at you to see you crying he then grabbed your face lightly and started kissing you all over you face. Well he was doing that you started smiling and giggling and you stay for a little longer and you and Clear and Clear started talking to you Moms. When you were done with your visit your Moms and you and Clear wint to you house.