When They Catch You Sleeping

This scenario was suggested by animeplayer2336.
I hope you all enjoy this part and stay safe and healthy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aoba~
He finds it cute and it make him happy because you usely are cuddling Ren and Winter in your arms. He will cover you up with a blanket and either play on his coil or go on his computer, but sometimes he will lay down next to you wraping his arm around all of you and fall asleep with you.

~Koujaku~
It depends on if you are asleep while leaning up against him or by yourself. If you are asleep leaning against him he will look at you smiling, he'll kiss your forehead and gentle wrap his arm around you. But if he finds you asleep he kiss you and watch you while gentle running his fingers thought your hair.

~Mink~
He would be happy that you are comfortable enough to let your guard down around him and fall asleep. You would end up leaning against him slightly, he would look down at you and gentle put his arm around your shoulders, bit sometimes he will move you so that you are sitting in his lap with your head on his chest and his arms wrapped around you.

~Noiz~
He would be usual self for bit working on where the next rhyme battle will pop up. But he would soon start to glance over at you, until he just turns off his coil and sit infornt of you watching you. He then would open his coil and take a picture of you, he might run his hand down your cheek.

~Clear~
He would be slightly worried that you might not wake up like his grandfather, but as he sees your chest rest and fall softly. He would calm down, he would remove his mask and gentle place a kiss on your lips, then he would watch over you for the rest of the time you are asleep and might sing the jellyfish song.