When You Get Caught Making Out

( Bf/n means bestfriend name)
~Aoba~
You and Aobe were in his room sitting on his bed when all of a sudden he put his arm around you. You look up at him and he smiles at you and pressed his lips against yours
{Aoba P.O.V}
Y/n and I are sitting on my bed when I wanted to kiss her all of a sudden so I put my are around her. She looks up at me and I smile then I lean in and press my lips against hers. She's stunned for a moment then she kisses me back. After she kisses back I slide my tongue on her bottom lip and she gasps and I stick my tongue into her mouth. I put my hand on her head and move my tongue around her mouth. "Mmmmnn" moan Y/n into the kiss and Y/n put one of her hands on my chest. After a few minutes I hear my door open "Aoba what are you two doing" said Granny as I pull away from Y/n. I look over at Granny to see her smirking at us and she pointed at Y/n. I look at her and she's as red as a cherry and she buries her face into my shoulder. "Y/n why are you hiding" I ask "B-Because she saw us-us" she says blush more. "Y/n I'm embarrassed to" I say as I lightly push her so I can see her face and I was blushing as well.

~Koujaku~
{Koujaku P.O.V}
I was on my to pick up Y/n after work when I got to were she works and wait for her to get out. When I see her come out of the doors and I go up to her "Hey Y/n how was work" I ask as I grab her hand. "It was good" she said as I kiss her cheak and she started to blush. I almost forgot Y/n always shy when I do stuff like this in public. When we got to my place, Y/n was going to the living but I grab her hand and pull her to me. She bumped into my chest and looked up at me I put my hand on her check lean down and kiss her. I slide my tongue on her bottom lip but she kepted her mouth shut. I slided my hand down her back and grabbed her butt she gasped and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I started to move my tongue around her mouth and I kepted my hand on her butt and moved my other hand in her hair. Y/n put her hand on my arms for support when I started to feel her shacking. "Seriously Koujaku you have to do this at the door" said Mizuki as I pulled away from Y/n and look at him. "You should get a room" he said as I shack my head "I dont have to this is my house" I say. I look at Y/n and she was bright red and she hided her face in my chest. "Looks like someone's embarrassed" he said as I glare at him "Fuck off Mizuki" I said as he leaves. I look back at Y/n who is still hiding her face in my chest. "Y/n stop hiding he gone" I say as I push her away from my chest.
"How are you not embarrassed" she asks looking up at me. "Because it's not the first time someones walked in on me making out with someone" I say as I put my hand on her check and run my thumb over her bottom lip. 

~Mink~
{Mink P.O.V}
I was over at Y/ns place, we were talking for awhile well Kokum was in bed sleeping. Y/n was sitting next to me, she got up to put are glasses away when she came back she walked right I front of me and I grab her by the waist and pull her o  to my lap.  
"M-Mink what are you d-doing" she ask blushing like crazy "Nothing just this" I said as I put my hand on the ask of her head and pull her in and kiss her. At first I dont do mush then I lick her bottom lip but she keeps her mouth shut. I then put my hand on her ass and smack it lightly making her gasp and I slip my tongue into her mouth. She put her hands on my chest  and trys to pull away but I dont let her. After a couple of minutes I let her pull away and she was panting "M-Mink wh-" she tried saying but "If you two are going to be making out you should do it in her bedroom" said Kokum I look behind Y/n and see Kokum standing in the doorway. Y/n then hid her face in my shoulder turning as red as a charry and I chuckle at her.

~Noiz~
{Noiz P.O.V}
I was at Y/n apartment sitting in her livingroom on my coil, when I see she come back into the room from the kitchen. She sits next to me and I shit off my coil and put my arm around her shoulder. She leans into me and puts her head on my shoulder "You ok Noiz" she ask as I put my chin on the top of her head "Yeah I'm ok" I said as I pull away from her so I can see her. Y/n pulls away and looks me in the eyes. I then lean in and put my lips on hers, she dosen't kiss back for a few seconds. Then when she does I put my one hand in her hair and I lick her bottom lip but she doesn't open her mouth. I then pull her on to my lap and put my hand on her ass and she opens her mouth and I slip my tongue into her mouth. I move my tongue around her mouth and she trys to pull away but I dont let her. After a couple of minutes the front door opens and I pull away from Y/n to see some girl standing in the living room. "I'm going to tell bf/n about this" yelled the girl as she ran out of the apartment. "Oh...No" said Y/n as she hind her face in my shoulder. I take my hand off her ass and she sits on my lap and raps her arms around me and I di the same.

~Clear~
{Claer P.O.V}
I was over at Y/n's place and we are just talking when I start to take off my mask. When my mask is fully off Y/n is looking at me in the eyes and I lean in and press my lips to hers. Y/n is stunned for a moment but then she kisses me back and I put my one of my hands on her neck and the other on her waist. She puts her hands on my shoulders and I lick her bottom lip and she nervously opens her mouth and I slip my tongue into her mouth. As we are kissing I hear someo e coming up the stairs and as I pull away from Y/n she is panting and someone opens her bedroom door.
"Y/n why didn't you answer your coil" said a girl as she came into Y/ns room "What are you doing here" said Y/n as she turned as red as a cheery "Oooohhh I'll leave you alone" said the laby as she ran out of Y/ns room. Y/n hen put her face into my shoulder grinding her face from me.