" I'm Here. "

The snow swirled outside, white flakes sticking into any surface it came into contact with. Cars zoomed by on the highway, the sky a complete blank canvas of white.

Arms crossed, Hank stood in front of the closed down food truck he had always gone to. He tapped his foot on the ground, slightly impatient. Where was the damn guy? The lieutenant would raise his head at the sound of snow crunching beneath feet, and a feeling of warmth would rush through him despite the cold.

A tall humanoid figure appeared from out of the cover of white and was approaching Hank, his hair blowing in the cool winter breezes. His LED light was emitting a blue glow, a smile as shining as his LED creased on his face. He was dressed in android attire, the word "RK800" printed on the front of his shirt. The android's black tie would be blowing around in the wind.

Hank would turn to face the android, a grin on his face as the two met eye contact. He then moved forward, pulling the android in for a tight hug.

"Connor." Hank would breathe out, grasping the android's shoulders.

"I'm here, Lieutenant." Connor would tilt his head slightly to the side. "I'm here, dad."

"Jesus Christ, I hate to admit this but I've missed you." Hank chuckled.

"I've also been looking forward to seeing you again, Lieutenant."

"Oh, you're so formal with that talk. Just call me good ol' Hank."

"Does 'Dad' work for you, good ol' Hank?" Connor grinned cheekily, his deep brown pools for eyes glistening.

"Yeah, whatever." Hank patted Connor on the shoulder, and the two started to walk away.

"Sumo would be excited to see you again, Connor." Hank's voice called out. "I know how much you love that dog."

"I like dogs." was Connor's response.

"Same old Connor, eh?"

"Same old Connor, except now you may refer to me as your son."

The two disappeared among the swirling storm of snow, their chatter still audible through the sound of wind and snow. The crunch of snow began to fade away, getting quieter and quieter until it became a mere echo. But one voice was still be able to be heard clearly.

"It's good to have you back, son."