#65 Moving in together

Lincoln Burrows
- You both decide to move to the lake house permanently because it's your favourite place, going out on the lake and having picnics, etc.

- He has to organise everything so that's its perfect.

- Hosting a family and friends.

- Pizza every night for the first few nights as neither of you can be bothered cooking.

Michael Scofield
- He's extremely gentle with every box, always checking if you're okay with carrying things and will always make sure you're not carrying heavy things.

- He gets too excited when you both go shopping for furniture, wondering what bed sheets and duvets to get, etc.

- Being the cutest couple in the neighbourhood, he loves the children and animals that live around you and will always make an effort to stop and say hi.

Sara Tancredi
- "have you seen my scarves, y/n?"

- Everything has to be 'aesthetically pleasing.

- Sara loves coming home to you and being able to see you all the time.

- You're always expressing your love to her by giving her flowers.

Theodore Bagwell
- Him complaining constantly about where everything should go, then apologising because he doesn't want to upset you wrapping his arms around you and distracting you from unpacking.

- Him planting a cherry blossom tree in your honour in the backyard so that it's a permanent reminder of you.

Fernando Sucre
- God, y/n! you can't mix my comic books with your magazines!"

- Him having to have a room just full of his comic books and collectibles, but you love it your wardrobe is packed with cosplay clothes that you had to buy another one just for normal clothes.