#69 How long they liked you before asking you out

Lincoln Burrows
Lincoln liked you the very first second he saw you walking into the bar, he had his eyes on you and couldn't resist to ask your number. Three weeks later you were dating eachother.

Michael Scofield
Michael liked you even before you joined his class. He saw you before, walking through the canteen, enjoying your lunch. When he heard you were joining his class the following year his heart skipped a beat. He was very impressed by your engeneering skills and knew it for sure, he's in love with you. After that day when you're working on that project at his house and kissed eachother he asked you out immediately. Finally, after the fourth month of knowing you, you two were dating.

Sara Tancredi
Sara liked you the moment she first saw you. The way you handled things got her interrest. And as soon as she saw you caring about her, she knew it for sure; you're the one she wants to spent the rest of her life with. After 5 weeks of spending time together in the infirmary you asked her out on your very first date.

Theodore Bagwell
Theo and you were in the first beginning becoming close friends, but after a while he started to flirt with you, you enjoyed the way he was spending his full attention on you. It didn't take long for you guys to start dating each other. Knowing each others "other sides". It took 2 months before he asked you on a date.

Fernando Sucre
After Fernando and you met eachother, you started to date each other very quickly. 4 days went by before you got his phonecall. He asked you if you would like to go on a date with him. You heard the uncertainty in his voice, like he was expecting you to reject his offer. After he heard the "yes" word, he was promising you that the date was going to be the best evening of your life.