Why Me

"Ayooo Ma, you got a dude? " said a familiar voice.
"Michelle stop playing. You know we gotta hurry up and get up there before Creed old as get here." Said Danielle
"Okay. Ooo girl look the elevators are empty, so we can have a peaceful ride up." Said Michelle pulling Danielle.
They both got in and pressed the close door button so they could ensure being alone. She went to press the floor button just as Matthew stuck his foot in the door to stop it from closing.

 She went to press the floor button just as Matthew stuck his foot in the door to stop it from closing

"Good morning Michelle, you look professional. Danielle you look unprofessional as usual." Said Matt looking at the two.

" Said Matt looking at the two

"Good morning waisted sperm

"Good morning waisted sperm." Replied Danielle.
"Mmmm, you see with that attitude you'll never rise to anything. You see when I am Regional Manager, I will see to it that every employee will have a higher attitude training, to ensure the ones like you can learn to be more mature." Said Matt
"Oh and you see when I am Regional Manager, I will see to it that there be no dress code for anyone in the office except for you since you care so much about professional dress." Danielle replied back.
"And when I am Regional Manager, I will make sure to make it a rule that you guys have to fuck each other everyday during lunch until you both learn to like each other." Said Michelle stepping in between the two. They were all silent afterwards on the rest of the ride. They all stepped off the elevator and walked into the office. Danielle and Michelle stopped at their shared desk that happened to be next to Matt's and Jim's desk.
"Hey man who pitched your tent." Said Jim pointing to Matt's pants.
"Bro, could you have said that any louder." Whispered Matt
"HEY MAN WHO-"screamed Jim before Matt threw his Dallas Cowboys mini ball at his face that then bounced off of the desk and hit Danielle's phone.
"Hey keep your toys at home. This is the workplace, how unprofessional of you Matthew." Spat Danielle. Matt just glared at her while Jim flashed her a simple smile. "I'm so sorry that you had to see my bad side Jim, please allow me to apologize and say Good Morning."
"No problem. You know I tell Matt all the time keep your toys at home but he never listens." Said Jim. Danielle then went back to her seat because she had a call to answer." Oh let me guess, she pitched your tent. Man you just need to go ahead one day after work while you two are working the overtime shift since it really only by y'all two, tell her how you really feel about her and bend her over your desk." Whispered Jim
"Whatever man. Look I would tell her but-" Matt was interrupted by a phone call. "Dunder Mifflin, Matthew Anderson speaking. " this went on until 12:30 and their boss Micheal walked into the middle of the office.

"Everyone if I could have your attention please, Danielle Stevens if you would stand please

"Everyone if I could have your attention please, Danielle Stevens if you would stand please. " Danielle stood up and stepped back from her desk. "Matthew Anderson will you also stand up please?" He stood up from his desk and stood back. "Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the new Regional Managers of Dunder Mifflin Clarksville!" He shot a confetti gun into the air covering the two.
"Oh my God! Wait Micheal you said managers meaning two. I thought that was a solo postion ?" Asked Danielle
"Well since you both are such amazing employees and are the top ranking employees in the southeast, it would only make sense to make you both Regional Managers. Now you two go move to your new office."

"This is so amazing

"This is so amazing. That view is to die for." Said Michelle carrying a box from Danielle's desk.
"Girl we moving on up!" Replied Danielle. They were dancing until they were interupted by Matt slamming a box on his desk. "I was almost in heaven until he came in here." Said Danielle unpacking her box.
"Sshh. You have to be positive or else this good thing will turn into a bad one babes. You two please don't kill each other. " said Michelle walking out of their office closing the door. Danielle continued to unpack her box as Jim walked in with a box of Matt's stuff and set it down.
"Well look at God,putting you and her in the same office. I guess that means alot more of 'bathroom visits'. " said Jim pointing to Matt's pants. Matt glared back at him.
"Either help me unpack my stuff or get out."
"Well since it is my lunch, I think Imma go ahead and enjoy it with Pam so you have fun ." He said winking and closing the door back. Dani and Matt glared at each other everytime their eyes had met. They both had decided individually to go enjoy the last ten minutes of their lunch break. As Dani walked to the door so did Matt and they both tried to get out at the same time.
"Excuse you, you're in my way." Spat Dani as he tried to get through.
"Well maybe if you lost a couple inches off you waist then we both could fit through the door." Matt spat back. "Really is that all you could think to say. You know you love every inch of her body. You love her, you can't sleep a full night without going through her Instagram looking at her beautiful smile. You have dreams of running your lips all over her body and that's what you say. JACKASS!" he thought to himself. "Danielle, I-" he started but was stopped.
"Save it. I've heard all the jokes about my size. Honestly I dont give a damn about my size because I know I am beautiful and I know that one day this body will be celebrated because it is beautiful. " she replied and walked out of the office. Matt went to walk out but was suddenly pushed back in the door by Jim.
"Dude, did you really say that to her ? Any chance you had now with her is gone." Said Jim sitting in the chair across from Matt's
"You don't think I know that. Look I'll find a way to make it up to her. Until then I will be keeping my mouth shut to make sure I don't inflict any more pain."

Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. To more chapters in the future.
Love you all!