FUCK

WARNING:DIRTY NASTY SMUT.
Continue on
Matt pulled down Dani's dress and threw it to the other side of room.
"Jesus, you're beautiful." Matt said before engulfing Dani's right breast, while caressing her left one.
"Mm Matt." said Dani said running her hands through his hair. He came back up to her lips and began kissing. Dani pushed Matt on his back and began to nip hungrily at his neck. She started to unbutton his shirt as she began kissing down his chest. Matt pulled up so he could take off his shirt. "Damn, you're ripped." Dani said running her hands up and down his chest. She went down to his belt buckle and began to undo it while unzipping his pants. Matt kicked off his shoes and let Dani pull down his pants."HOLY SHIT" she screamed as she was looking at the bulge in his underwear."That's bigger than this morning."she said sitting back on her ankles moving her hair to the side. Matt grabbed the top of his underwear and pulled them off and tossed them to the side. He sat up on his elbows and motioned for Dani to come over there to him.
"Come here baby." He said patting the spot next to him. She hesitantly crawled over and sat next to him. Matt began to suck on her neck while taking her hand to his dick. He started to lick up her neck till he got to her ear and whispered," This is the effect you have on me. All 11 inches come from you." She pushed him back on the bed and began stroking him. She lowered herself back down to his lap and started to suck on the tip. "Fuck" Matt breathed out as Dani began to go up and down. He started to fist her hair, pulling her back some to look her in the eyes."God you're so beautiful with my dick in your mouth. "she smiled and took him completely into his mouth. "Dan-I-FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK! FUCK Baby, come here." he released her hair and pulled her up on his lap. "Baby I need to be inside of you like yesterday." He said rubbing his head at her slit. She shook her head and laid back. He spat into his hand and began stroke himself while going down facing Dani's heat. He shoved his tongue and two fingers into her hoping to loosen her up before he went in.
"Matthew right there." She moaned out while tugging at his hair. He pulled back from her and came up to her face.
"You ready."
"Fuck yes." She moaned out as he entered her. She dug her hands into his back he started to push further in. "Fuck Daddy, mmmmM. Please go deeper Daddy." Matt stopped midway and leaned into her ear.
"What did you just call me?" he whispered into her ear.
"Daddy" she breathed out as he continued to push back in.
"Spell it for me baby." He said pulling back up and slamming into her.
"D- Slam-A-Slam-D-Slam-D-Slam-Y" she screamed out as he continued to slam his whole self into her.
"That's right baby. Say my name, scream it. " he said as he came to her lips.  As he kissed her hungrily he pulled them both off the bed and thrusted her into the air.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you might wanna put me down before you hurt someone. I'm kinda heavy" said Dani trying to put her feet on the floor.
" Baby I bench 450, squat 380, and military press 395; you're like a feather to me. Now hold on tight this ride is about to be wild." he said thrusting into her.
"FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,DADDY. OH MY GOD. I'M GONNA CUM, BABY, DADDY. OH FUCK, MMMMMMM!"
" Shit baby, I'm so close to busting too. " he said lowering them on the bed. "Oh SHIT, BABY UGHHHh hmmph." Matt breathed out as he busted.

He pulled out of Dani and started to eat her out

"Damn, Daddy I can't take any more. " she moaned out. He pulled back and came up to her lips and began to kiss her hungrily.
"Don't we taste so good together." Matt asked tugging at her lips. She shook her head and turned him on his side.

He grabbed the pillow and pulled Danielle close to him

He grabbed the pillow and pulled Danielle close to him. He kissed her on the head and slid his free hand under the pillow. "Mine."