Not my Name

SMUT
It was 7:18 and Matt had just woken up. He began to run his hands through Dani's hair bringing it to his nose to smell how sweet and luscious it was. "I can get use it to this." he said to himself.
He pulled her closer to him so he feel the heat radiating off her skin. He began to run his hands across her chest. "Hmm, she's gonna want breakfast and so do I. I'll leave her a note on the night stand so she won't be looking for me. " he said to himself. He got dressed and left the note on the night stand in front of her. He closed the door quietly so that Dani could finish sleeping. She woke up about ten minutes later. She stretched and sat up on the bed.
"Fuck my head hurts." she said quietly. She swung her legs over the bed and shuffled to her bag. "Shit, I forgot my pills. " She walked back to the bed to put back on her shirt and underwear and found Matt's note:
"Good morning Beautiful, I stepped out to grab us some breakfast from down stairs and to get us some Starb's. If you need anything call me.
Love Matt." She put the note back on the table and pulled out her phone to facetime Michelle.

" She put the note back on the table and pulled out her phone to facetime Michelle

"Oh so when I go out of town for work, y'all wanna hang out without me." Dani said to Michelle
"Yep. But know I still love you too baby." Pat, Dani and Michelle's mom.
"Mom, I kinda need to talk to Mi, in private." Dani said scratching her head.
"Girl you came from my private, so anything you need to talk to Mich, you can talk about in front of me. " Pat replied back. Dani rolled her eyes and huffed.
"Fine, Mich last night I slept with Matt." Michelle and Pat looked into the camera with a shocked expression.
"You slept with Matt, as in Matt that you dislike, Matt the assistant regional manager Matt?" Mich asked
"Yes Matt from work. " Dani whispered
"I knew y'all had some strong ass sexual tension. Or at least he did." Mich joked.
"Now is not the time for joking. I got a serious problem on my hands. I called you because I need your advice." Dani cried out
"Well I need to know all the details before I can help you."
"I guess I'll start at the beginning then, so yesterday evening we met with the heads of the companies down here and afterwards Anthony invited us out to get drinks on Beale street so we went. Anyway Anthony was being a major flirt and started dancing up on me and Matt didn't like that, so he pulled me out the club and started walking me back to the hotel. Anthony came outside and they started to argue, fast forward I tell Anthony just to lay off and tell him I'll see him later outside of business.  I walk back to the hotel room and I'm basically asking him what the fuck is his problem and he comes up to me and kisses me and picks me up in the air and other things happen. "
"Don't stop now girl, you was just getting to the good part." Pat said
"MOM, I'm not about to discuss my sexual experiences with you. That's nasty as hell." Dani exclaimed
"Well Mom ain't wrong, you were at the good part. Could you at least tell us if it was good or bad. " Mich interjected
"It was good."Dani mumbled
"Girl if you don't speak up, You know my hearing is messed up. " said Pat
"IT WAS GOOD." Dani yelled. "He was so good and long and thick. I don't think I've ever had it like that before. " Dani said biting her finger.
"You said long and thick, I need dimensions." Mich said
"11 long and 4 thick"
"So what's the problem then, you both enjoyed one another so why not keep doing it ?" Pat asked
"Because Mom we work together and l don't want this to get weird or mess up our work relationship. I think I need to set some boundaries with him. " Dani sighed.
"Well do what you gotta do and tell him if you and him don't work out Momma will gladly slay that dragon." Pat joked
"Mom that's not funny, it's nasty. "
"It ain't like you already ain't called him Daddy, so it wouldn't be out of your vocab."
"Mom please stop and he's coming in the room, so I got to go bye. " She hung up and got back under the covers and pretended to be sleep. Matt came over and set the food down on the table.

"Aww she's still sleep. I guess I can wake her up." He quietly walked over to the bed and pulled the cover off of her, he began to stroke her leg. He uncrossed her legs and ran his fingers up to her underwear and bent down to her face. He went through her underwear and began to rub her heat while nibbling on her ear. "Wake up beautiful." Dani then began to squirm under him. She had wanted him to continue but she knew she needed to set the boundaries with him and pack her bags. She yawned and pushed his hand back as she sat back on the headboard.
"Mmm hi." she yawned and scooted away.
"

Hi beautiful. I was hoping you'd wake up. I picked you up some food."? Matt said while trying to get closer to Dani

"Well thanks

"Well thanks. I'm gonna go to the table and eat."Matt grabbed Dani's arm and pulled her in for a kiss. Dani on accident kissed him back and stood up on her knees to match his height. Matt pulled away from her lips and began attacking her neck, sucking on her sweet spot as she ran her hand between his hair and moaned out. He let go and came up to her ear "Go eat your food. You're going to need all the energy you can get." and smacked her butt. At first she sat back on the bed trying to relive the scene from moments ago but was pulled out of her trance when she felt Matt from behind. "Baby Girl, I thought I told you to go get your energy. You really need to take my advice because once I start I don't stop. " He said grabbing her neck and planting kisses along her back.  She pulled away and went to the table and ate her food in silence. After ten minutes.
"I'm gonna go get in the shower. I'll try to be quick so you can get in and pack our bags before the flight. " she said to Matt who was in the living room watching 'Below Deck'. He threw a thumbs up. She walked to the shower and turned the water to hot. She got under the water and started up the music.

"You feel that fire let it burn-" Her singing was cut short when she felt Matt's hand travel down to her heat.
"Don't stop because of me. I love your voice." Matt whispered into her ear. Dani attempted to continue singing but all that came out were low moans. "I love that song even more." Matt breathed out as he began to play with her breast. Dani put both hands on the back and Matt's head and rocked with his fingers.
"Mmm yes Matt." she moaned out
"That's not my name babygirl." he replied back, pulled away from her.
Dani turned to face him.
"Why did you do that?" she pissely asked
"Call me the right name and I'll give you all the pleasure your heart desires." Matt said leaning on the shower wall.
"Daddy" she mumbled
"Say it again" Matt said coming off the wall
"Dadd-" he picked her up and began to ravish her lips. He swiped at her wetness and used to lube up his dick. He slowly lowered her onto him and began pumping into her.
"Oh fuck." they breathed out together
Matt began to thrust deep into her as she dug her nails into his back and neck.
"Yes DADDY, right there. OMG"
"That's right Babygirl. Say my name." he said thrusting her into the wall. Matt continued this until he felt himself cum. He pulled out and made his way to her heat licking and sucking her until she begged him to stop. "Let's get you clean." he said while rubbing the washcloth on her body.