Headache

After spending their last night together Matt and Dani packed up all their stuff and headed to the airport.
" I don't want to go back. I had so much fun going to hotels and breaking the bed with you." Matt said rubbing Dani's back.
" Well I'm sorry but we have to go back. Besides we can break some beds back home . Maybe even a desk" she replied
"Flight 356 is now boarding first class ." The intercom lady said.
The pair got up and walked through the gate finding their seats on the plane.
"Mile high club part two?" He whispered into her ear
"No sir, I need all the rest I can get before we have to meet this new guy. I would hate for him to be on the end of a breaking rope." Dani said moving Matt's hand of her thigh.
"But Daniiiiiiiii" he said drawing out her name
"I want some chocolateeee" he said drawing out chocolate
Dani reaches into her purse and grabbed a candy bar she had gotten from the kiosk in the airport.
"Here's your chocolate and it's not melted." She laughed and pulled her feet up on the chair to go to sleep. Matt ate the chocolate bar and rubbed Dani's hand. The flight landed 3 hours later. Dani and Matt were walking through the airport to get to their cars.
"Can I talk to you for a second?" Dani asked before Matt got into his car.
"What's up love?" He said pulling her closer to him
"With us being the managers and coworkers I think we need to kill the PDA at work. I just don't want anyone feeling some sort of way you know." Said Dani
"Yea I understand. We have to be professionals."
The two then got into their cars and drove to the office.
"Hello Danielle. It's amazing to see you again." Said Anthony kissing her hand
"Matthew" he said shooting daggers
" Anthony" Matt hissed Back
" It's Mr. Johnson" he barked back
"Well Mr. Johnson we are -" she was interrupted by Anthony
"Call me Anthony or tony which ever feels better on your tongue" Matt squeezed the arm rest on the chair trying not to go across the table on Anthony.
"Ok well as I was saying we are very glad you saved our company and we are here to do whatever you need us to do to remain successful." Dani said
"Well I have no doubt in my mind that this branch will have no problem being successful. Matthew, Dani it's been a pleasure talking to you. " He walked to Dani and kissed her hand again before walking out the office.
" I'm going to kill that man if it's the last thing I do." Matt said pulling Dani into him.
"Hey calm down before you pop a blood vessel." She said rubbing his shoulders
"Oooo he gives me a headache." Matt said