3

I wake up to pounding on my bedroom door. I internally groan to the delightful sounds and crawl out of my covers. Practically stumbling over to the door, I open it to find Harry smirking at me.
"Scotland has slept in again?" I shake my head and cover my mouth as I yawn.
"I don't have to do anything today so why can't I sleep in" I walk over to my bed and fall on it once again, Harry following and finding his place stood in front of me.
"I can't believe you forgot. We are having everyone round for a start of training party". Great.
"What time is everyone coming round?"
"One hour"
"An hour?"
"That's what I just said Bethany"
"Oh come on Mom" he turns and walks out chuckling to himself, leaving me to my own devices to get washed and ready.
I find my slippers and change into a bath robe before strolling to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth while blasting my current playlist. Finding a white body on dress, I slip it on and finish it with minimal make up.
'Lads here in ten' Harry's name lights up my phone screen. Oh joy. I did like the team don't get me wrong but one kn**head had to ruin it for me.
I jog down stairs and into the living room.
"What are we ordering from the pizza place H?" I call into the kitchen.
"20 pizzas" wow they eat a lot.
After ordering them, I hear shouts and cheers in the hallway.
"Maguire!! Where's the bird" I roll my eyes knowing it could only be one player that would say that.
Two hours later and we are all sat in a circle on the living room floor as there isn't enough seats for all of us. If I'm honest, I am having a good time as I've spoken to Harry (Kane) and Jordan (Pickford) for most of the night and those are the two I've sat next to.
"Yeah, a couple months ago I proposed to my fiancé and she currently pregnant" Harry comments
"Not me, I'm single as a Pringle" Jordan smiles
"I have a feeling you aren't the brightest of the bunch Jord" he pulls a childish face.
"Go on then Beth, who's your male speciman" Harry nudges me
"I have none"
"Right ladettes let play some party games" Marcus (Rashford) shouts.
"Are we twelve?" Jordan calls back and earns a murmur from the boys.
"How about truth or dare? We'll get to know the physio better" Jesse pipes up and raises his eyebrows up and down.
"Off limits lads" Harry (Maguire) points around the circle.
"Well know she has the guardian of the galaxy with her now, we will never be able to get her" Ruben (Loftus-Cheek) makes a sarcastic comment.
"I'll start off then" I cross my legs from my former position and skim the men in the circle.
"Harry (Maguire), has there been any girls that I don't know about in my bed?" I smile evilly across to him.
"You're gonna wish you never asked, there's been more than girls you don't know about in your bed hunny" He flips his hair.
"Marcus, I dare you to run around the park naked" Harry (Maguire) chuckles to himself however Marcus perks up.
"Challenge accepted".
After gathering our keys and phones, we all run down to the park behind the house and Marcus strips off with most of us videoing it for snapchat.
We spent an hour or two at the park and we all walked home singing 'three lions' at the tops of our voices.
"I never thought a female medic could be this fun" Harry (Kane) laughed. I rolled my eyes .
"I told you you've got the best of the lot" I hold my hands up.
Once we get home we all crash in the living room once again and watch a movie. I end up waking up two hours later when then movie had finished and everyone around me was considerably drunk.
I wash my alcohol down the sink and run the tap for some cold water. I feel some arms snake around my waist and the strong smell of alcohol accompanying it.
"Baby" I push who I expect to be Jesse off of me. 
"Get off" I turn around and face Eric Dier.
——————————————
I feel like this chapter was a bit rubbish ngl. But to make up for it I will post an Instagram chapter 🙃 Do you like the end to the chapter? What will the other lads do?