Monday, 6 May 2019

UPDATE:
Okay so I got home from work today as normal. The morning was quite and nothing happened.

Work was totally fine but as soon and I walked into to study upstairs (where that window is) I noticed there was a weird fog on the outside.

Now I'm sure it isn't foggy at all outside, actually it's a pretty nice day, only a few clouds. So this just doesn't make sense.

When I walked in my dogs were frozen in front of it, no barking, no whimpers, just silence and the slight sound of their breathing.
They're were fixed into the window.

I took a closer look and there didn't seem to be anything hidden in it... I don't know what I was looking for. Just
Something.

It was quite for the evening, I was enjoying the peacefulness and of course the fact that everything was working, being my lights and computer and such.

Of course at 11:35 the dogs went back upstairs in a hurry and barked at the window.

I'm wondering if I should I go that house tomorrow, to see what's inside. I know that sounds crazy but I have a very strong feeling that house has something to do with all this.

It's now about 1am, the dogs have calmed down and my Jack Russell came down stairs, but my German Shepherd stayed.

I went up to take a look and he's standing on his hind legs, he wasn't moving, not even swaying.

Dead still.

I walk closer to the window and see he isn't leaning on anything, I immediately pulled him down and stood in shock, he just trotted off like nothing happened.

Now I know for sure this is something bad.
No matter how crazy you might think I am tomorrow I'm going to that house and taking a look inside, it's gotta tell me something.