•Chapter 6•

"Will you go if I turn on the camera?"

Wrong Send

"Huh...ok..fine. I'll go to Canada." He pressed the button and...you saw;

(Idk y but I can't seem to edit it to make it seem like he's on a video call)

"Now...turn that camera on..please?" He said making a cute face. Lee took your phone and tried to make an impression of you

"Ok...JUST KIDDING NOT TODAY SON OF A-" You interrupted her and said, "NO WAIT IT'S MY BESTFRIEND NOT ME!" You took your phone and giggled

You whispered to her and said, "dafuq bish" she ran to the stairs and put up her middle finger while laughing

"I know it wasn't you" He said giggling. "She made a very bad impression of you" You both giggled and then between laughs he said, "Wait...oh right..about the camera...can you turn it on..babygirl?"

You blushed and your cheeks turned into a light red-ish color.
"Hmm..."

"Please?" He said making a cute sad face. He put down the camera went to his closet and went to get a towel, a white t-shirt, and some grey shorts.

"I'm gonna shower first. I'll be waiting for your answer..cya later"
He ended the call and you blushed so hard that your blood was almost reaching to your brain. (That turned out wrong)

"OH MY GAD BISHHHH!" You slightly shouted and jumped a couple times. Lee came in to check on you and said, "YO. I heard every single thing...BISH OH MY GOSH" She said jumping up and down with you

Both of you screamed and jumped up and down, until JM came in and said, "SHUT UP DUMBASSES! Except for you babygirl" He said peeking through the door shirtless

"Awww boo boo bear" She came to him and pinched his ear and said, "DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY BEST FRIEND A DUMBASS! Got that Boo boo bear?" She said acting so innocent and making a child-like face, While my brother is leaning down looking hurt by pinching his ear.

"G-got that ba-baby"He said holding his ear. He went downstairs and got some ice.

"Riiing Riiing Riiing" Your phone started to ring and said that Nate was calling you.

"Man my best friend is so agressive" You said as you giggle. You answered the call and saw Nate shirtless.

"Gasp..u-umm cough cough.." You blushed because of the most WONDERFUL sight you were seeing (haha lol)

"Oh..right..I'll get my t-shirt" He said kind of feeling embarrassed. He went to the bathroom and took his white t-shirt with a Supreme design on it.

You suddenly realized you two were wearing the exact same t-shirt.

"So..what's your answer..?" He said drying his wet hair with his towel. He looked very cute with his wet messy hair.

"Huh..fine..you win. I'll turn on the camera" You pressed the button and he saw your chubby-ish cheeks, reddish lips, and your brown-ish skin color. (UGH so many ish words 😂)

"Oh..w-wow..u-umm...." He began to blush and slightly smile. "I look ugly right?" You said as your bright smile fade away

"N-no..you look very......cute" He said smiling. "I don't know why..but I love how you smile.." You said to him. "You too.." He said. You slightly smiled and giggled

"So...idk..Two or three days have passed and here we are..Two strangers talking to each other.." He said. "Are we?" You said to him laughing.

"Haha.."

"Y/N..." Nate said adjusting his phone. "Yeah?" You said to him.

"What if I went there to the Philippines?"

===================================
Here's your request bishes and as you can see I said that I can't be able to edit the picture of Nate so that it would seem like you two are really on a video call well..the picture isn't showing up on my photos soooo ye.

LoVE yOU AWsoMe bIShes💕

Comment and Vote 😉
#teamnate19🔥