•Chapter 8•

*WARNING: Trigger scenes about tah come*

"Y/N?"

Wrong Send

"Um..yes?" You crossed your arms and went to the door to talk to him.

"I have a gift for you" Your step father gave you an iPhone X and all sorts of phone cases that you really like.

"Heh..you think I would like you for all this? Well guess what...I am not here to be all kind to you and to act like your my dad even if my mom likes you, So stop acting like I didn't know what happened between my dad, mom and you."

You slammed the door into his face acting rude. You thought about the phone and went outside, took it away from his hands and said thank you.

When you were infront of JM's room you can't open the door and suddenly heard moaning.

You grabbed the extra keys for JM's room and went inside.

"Stop kissing love birds" You said squeezing between them.

"Hey hey hey! This is my room go in your own room Y/N!" Jm said pushing you out of the room.

You took the popcorn your phone with the phone cases then left.

And ONCE AGAIN, you heard moaning.

"YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU THERE GUYS!" You yelled at them banging the door (that's what she said)

You went to your room and saw a message from your friend Hannah

Hannah: hey wanna come and have a sleepover? Cass, Zoe and everybody else is here

Hannah 😆😛

Yeah ok

Great! Later 8 pm k?

K

Cya!

You opened your iPhone X and felt excited, feeling slightly guilty about what you said to your step father

Babyboy😍😝

Wtf? You changed
the names?

Yea likw it?

Like*

It's cute 😂

Sooo...

Now that we saw
each other's faces..

Can we meet now?

Eh..

I told you I'll
think about it

Aww can u like..
decide rn?

BABYBOY IS BEING
IMPATIENT

Then don't be

You can't tell
but I'm frowning rn