•Chapter 5•

Go ahead and find out

Nate💕😜 is caling...

Wrong Send

Nate💕😜 is calling...

"Welp..I have no other option.." As soon as you pushed the call button your mom called you and you immediately went downstairs.

"Chloe! I have something to show you!" You went downstairs and saw your mom holding her phone with a picture.

"Anak..papayag ka magstay tayo sa Canada for 3 months?" Your eyes widen as you heard your mom and you immediately said,"Ma! I'm about to be in year 4 and I still have school..of course I don't want to! What about my grades?!"

You were worried about your grades, on how you will catch up with your studies, Lee and everything else.

"I..I'm sorry..I just need some time to think..I mean come one mom! I'm about to be in 4th year highschool, and I don't want to you know just go in Canada and be like OHHH WOW SNOW WOW WHO ARE WE GOIN TO MEET HERE MOM? I..huh..I don't know.." You went upstairs to your room and slammed your pillow into your face.

"What happened?" You jumped in surprise. You looked around to see who was talking, and heard it in your phone.

You took your phone and looked to see who was talking. Apparently it was Nate.

"You answered the call before it turned off..." You interrupted him and said, "Wait...so..even if you turn it off it still works?"

"Yeah..both of our cameras are turned off..well atleast we can talk to each other now.." He said.

"Yeah...wait..so how old are you?" You said to him. "Oh..I'm 16"

"I'm 15..so where do you live?"

"In Canada.."

"Lol why would you tell me stupid?" You said giggling. "Well um..you see there's this thing called um..trust" He said sarcastically

"Well..my mom asked me if..we could stay there in Canada for 3 months.." You said. Your smile faded and turned into a frown

"Go for it! We could meet each other here" He said happily

"Eh..idk..I'm about to be in 4th year highschool.." You said being so anxious

"Will you go if I turn on the camera?" When those words came out of his mouth, you were surprised about what he said.

"So..?"

"Huh..fine."

"Welp...here goes nothing..."

===================================
Sorry about the cliffhanger and the short chapt. 😅

Comment and Vote 😉
#teamnate19🔥