•Chapter 9•

"Hannah...about the other room.."

Wrong Send

"Oh..yeah ask permission to my brother Calvin" She said while munching up the oatmeal

"Ok"

You went back upstairs and asked permission "Oh..um..hey I'm Hannah's friend. I was just curious, can I go in the guest room?" You said being so AkwARd "Yeah sure..just don't make any sound"

So you tip-toed to the guest room and peeked from the door. You saw a person sleeping under the blanket beside his phone with a picture of a girl (that was too specific) you forgot your glasses from Hannah's room but just said to yourself "FUCK IT JUST DO IT "

So you didn't pay attention to the picture and just payed attention to the boy under the blanket. You tip-toed trying not to slip or make a sound but you accidentally slipped on his wet towel

THUMPH

"SHIT!" You said as you hit your ass on the hard floor.......(huehue)

"Ugh...what the fuck?" The unknown person said. You can't seem to see his face without your glasses

You just saw his messy hair and topless body. "Oh! I'm so sorry..um..I-I-I..gotta go I am SO sorry"

"W-wait...Y/N?!"

He went out of the bed and came to the door and locked it "N-..Nate?!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Both of you said in sync. "I'm supposed to ask that to you!" You said

You became angry and grabbed a pillow and hit him "FUCKIN LIAR!"
"WOAH WOAH WOAH HAHA" He said running around the room "You lied to me!" You said

"Ok ok I'm sorry!" He said laughing "THAT'S IT?! A SORRY?! tch you think I would forgive you with a sorry?" Nate pushed you to the wall and said, "Bakit...ano bang gusto mo para mapatawad mo ako?"

You put your face away from him as far as possible. He came close to you and both lips were one inch away from each other, and his breathing became closer.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yo guys? You okay there?" Hannah said. Nate opened the door and let you out. Calvin went upstairs and saw both of you "Yooo what happened?"

"I-it was nothing..." You said as your eyes widen and your cheeks turning red. Hannah came close to you and whispered, "Y/N..what happened we heard screaming and bumping...WAIT A SECOND"

"NO NO it's not what you think! I bumped my ass on the floor, he woke up, we know each other, I hit him because he lied to me, he pushed me to the wall, and BOOM, you guys went in" "thanks btw for saving me"

"What why? Hahaha.."

"He..he was about to kiss me"

"PFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHA"

"Yo why the fuck are you laughing? IT'S NOT FUNNY HANNAH" You slapped her arm a couple times and went downstairs, but you forgot to do something...

You forgot to look at the picture from his phone..

===================================
Eyyy....ok I KNOW IT'S PRETTY SHORT!

I was just too lazy ._.

#teamnate19🔥