tall boi gives good advice NOT CLICKBAIT

Days had passed since the party and that sentence kept getting replayed in my head.
"It's what she didn't do."
I'm sorry what? Like I had no idea who Sasha was until Prestons... 'totally amazing super good play'.
I'll go talk to Gwen she might know what to do. I got out of bed and threw on my usual outfit.
"Uh hey David, have you seen Gwen?"
"Oh hey there (y/n)! She actually took the day off, lady pains as all..." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "If you don't mind me asking, is everything alright? You've been seeming kinda off."
"To be honest, no." He squatted down to my eye level. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I nodded.
"Well, the night of the social, I overheard Sasha say she was just using Max to get information on me. Erin questioned why she was doing this, cause I hadn't done anything to her. That's when she said, 'it's what she didn't do'. She's trying to sabotage me and I have no idea what she's even talking about! Hell, I hadn't known who she fucking was until the whole play debacle."
"Hey, language." Wow david I tELL you soMe onEs FuCkinG tRyinG tO rUin mY liFe anD yOU foCuS oN mY pOTtY moUTh.
"But, what if it's something you're not seeing. You're sure you've never met her before?"
I scoffed, "I'm pretty sure I would recognize her."
"Well, people change (y/n). Wether it be physically or mentally, change is something you can't avoid. I say take some time to reflect on your past, maybe you can remember something. If not just confront her about it, I bet it's a misunderstanding." He stood up and started walking away from me.
I was in shock, David actually sounded like a normal human being. He even gave good advice?1! I didn't know he had other emotions, I thought happy was like all that was there.
"Hey David?" He turned around. "Yeah (y/n)?"
"...thanks."
"Any time kiddo."