so im french now? oh cool.

*lmao this is like episode based but not really? you'll see,, also that's the look you can use it if you want it's up to you ;P*

The summer social was already in full swing but I didn't feel like going in. I was just kinda standing outside pacing back and forth now and again. Staring at the door I started to reach for the handle but then it was slammed in my face. "What's the fuck dude?!"
"Holy shit my bad." It was my gay pal Ered. Damn was she cool I couldn't stay mad at her. "Wait who are you?" I was in shock, she is really pretending to not know me? "Um Ered, it's me (y/n)..."
Her eyes widened, "No way, I couldn't even recognize you! You look really good by the way!" She winked.  I scratched the back of my head,"Haha you really think so?"
"Oh I know so. But what are you doing out here there's a party going on you know?" I thought about it for a second, why didn't I want to go in? I mean I looked good and felt good so what was stopping me? "I'm not so sure..."
"Well what are you waiting for, go socialize and had fun!" She started shoving me to the doors. "Why aren't you coming in?" I asked. Her response was, "I needed a break from being near people." And honestly mood.
When she gave the final push the doors burst open, and all eyes were on me. Whispers could be hear gossiping about who this 'new person' was. I could see Gwen in the back giving me a sly wink and thumbs up. Now that's what we call a supportive sHiShtEr!
Looking around the room I spotted Preston doing karaoke and Nerris attempting to hit a piñata. I decided to approach Preston. From afar, it sounded like he was singing 'Candy Store' from Heathers, all three parts...
"Hey Preston!"
"aGh what do you want you extra can't you see a star performing ?"
"oh uh never mind?" I backed away. Hm I guess no one really knows who I am except Ered and Gwen. I could have fun with this....
I walked up to Nikki and Neil who looked confused to see me. "Hey are you guys (y/n's) friEnds? I've been looking for her everywhere but I can't seem to find her. Bi any chance would you know where she is?"
They both shook their heads no. "Uhm if you don't mind me asking, who are you?"
Shoot I didn't think I would get this far. What's a good alter ego?? I guess I had been thinking for a while cause a new voice joined the conversation. "Are you gonna answer the question or just keep looking stupid" I turned around to see Max hand in hand with Sasha. "I'm...."
C'mon think!
"...Mentir! Nice to meet you."
"What is that french or something??" Sasha asked. I nodded my head in agreement. "Yup I was uh originally born there before I moved to America." I replied in a shitty fake accent. "Hey you do a pretty good American accent, when you asked us about (y/n)!" Nikki commented.
"Speaking of her, how do you know (y/n)?" Max interrogated.
I bullshitted the first thing that came to mind. "When I moved here I didn't know much English, but (y/n) was kind enough to help me out with it. We've been best friends ever since!" Max rolled his eyes. "That's great and all but why are you even here in the first place. "Oh she invited me cause I haven't been able to see her all summer." I smiled trying not to look  skeptical.
"So Mentir mind speaking some french for us?" Sasha quizzed. "Oh but of course!"

WHY DID I AGREE TO THAT I DONT KNOW FRENCH I MEAN YEAH I DID DUOLINGO BUT THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO!11?2!1?

"Uh what should I say?" I stalled, trying to remember some words and phrases. All of them thought for a bit. Nikki suddenly blurted out, "Nikki is the greatest most coolest adventurer in the world!"
Well fuck.
"J-je suis une chaussure... et il fait beau Nikki?"
"Why did you sound so unsure?" Neil asked. Before I could answer Tabii and Erin walked up behind Sasha and whispered in her ear, hmmm suspicious. "Oh sorry I have to go take care of some flower scout stuff but I'll be back!"
Before walking, off she planted her lips on Max's.
As Tabii followed Sasha and Erin away she still made direct eye contact with Neil which's was hella creepy.
"Yeah I think I'm gonna go too..." I slipped away and headed towards Gwen who was being bothered by Pikeman. "Gwen we need to talk like right now!" He looked upset, "Uh we're kinda busy right now." One hand gesturing between them and the other wrapped around her waist. Needless to say Gwen looked really uncomfortable.
"Yeah I think whatever's going on here should just get shut down before it starts."
I dragged her away and into the kitchen. I told her what had went down.
"So you convinced the three stooges along with the plastics that you're some french friend of (y/n), which is you might I add because no one recognized you?"
"Well at first it was just as a joke, but then I got sucked in. The only people who know the truth are you and Ered."
"But what about the plan, you know where you make Max jealous he chose a snobby asswipe over you?"
"Yeah I know I fucked up alright but what do I do?" She shrugged leaving me frustrated and upset. I ruined everything. I made Gwen give me a make over for nothing. I just wasted her time. I started pacing around, and found myself in front of a window. I could see Sasha, Tabii *the love of my life* and Erin gathered outside. Hm wonder what they're doing out there? "Man is it hot in here better open the window for some fresh air..." I said to myself cause no one was even paying attention to me.
"I'm serious Sasha, 'Mentir' is just (y/n). She just got all dolled up and looks completely unrecognizable. I figured it out when I overheard her talking with Erode or whatever her name is."
Tabii ratted me out? How dare.
"Yeah and to make things worse I'm pretty sure Max was staring at her when she wasn't looking." Erin added.
"Psh like I care, don't you girls remember? I'm like only using Max just to get dirt on (y/n). Then I'll dump him or like something..." she paused.
"Plus, I don't really give a crap if (y/n) wants to play dress up and be some alter ego. Hell, she like looks even better when she's not herself!" She laughed manically.
"But Sasha she didn't even do anything to you, why are you so spiteful towards her?"
"Oh Erin, it's what she didn't do..."

*oOHhHhHH yeah plot twist cliff hanger shiZz oh my god I gotta be honest I had no idea where this chapter was going at first but hey I made it work... maybe? Hoped you enjoyed it I made it a little long than usual cause why not?*