i was almost murdered

*this is a lot of dialogue bi the way*

Max's pov
"Has anyone seen (y/n)?" I could hear Preston shouting from the opposite side of the mess hall. "No, and I don't think anyone has!" Nikki responded. Unfortunately for me it was right in my ear... I rolled my eyes, "Can you shut the hell up? I'm trying to have a peaceful morning."
"Chill Max they're just worried." Neil snapped. "Yeah and I doubt you even care if she's alright or not!" Preston yelled.
But I do care.

Y/n's pov
Ok I can do this, take the boat to the flower scouts camp then confront Sasha about the misunderstanding, it's a piece of cake. At least I hope it is...

—————

Stepping off the boat, I headed to the cabins. Could you even call them that? There was a donut bar, WiFi and a built in starbucks.
IN EACH CABIN!!
I noticed Tabii and Erin, so I walked up to them. "Um, hey guys, by any chance is Sasha here?" They both looked up. "Hey you're that girl Sasha hates!" Erin elbowed Tabii in the ribs. "What she meant to say was, Sasha is over there." Erin then pointed to the bathroom.
"Uh thanks?" I walked over to it and grab opened the door. "What are youuuuu doing here?" It was Sasha, she was standing in front of a mirror fixing her mascara.
"Well, at the party I overheard you talking about making my life a disaster or something like that. But I didn't know you till the play so I just assumed it must have been a misunderstanding. It is a misunderstanding right?"
She cackled, then turned to face me. "So you really don't remember huh?" I shook my head no. "Maybe this name rings a bell, Beatrice Anne Sasha Macoy?"
That's when it hit me.
"Wait you're Beatrice? As in the Beatrice who became a laughing stock at school cause you got paint splattered all over you then proceeded to trip over your shoelaces and into dog shit when you were trying to pain a sign for your birthday party Beatrice?!"
"Yeah that's me." She bluntly remarked. "What happened to you? I haven't seen you in 5 years. You were never at school anymore."
"Homeschooling, the teasing got so bad I had to drop public."
"But we were friends, you could have invited me to come help."
"I FUCKING DID" She stepped closer.
"I never got an invite!" I shouted back. "I never gave you one, cause I told you in person." She retortedz
"You did?"
"Yes I fucking did, it was during recess. Polly Martin had just asked Dennis Landerson to be her boyfriend. "
"Oh yeah I remember now."
"OH yEaH i REmEmBEr nOw" She mocked in a cartman style voice.
"Guess I just forgot to go." I could see the rage build up in her eyes.
"That's all you have to say to me, after all these years, is you forgot?! My life was a living fucking hell cause you FORGOT."
"Uh soRrY?" I stepped back.
"IM GONNA FUCKING KI-" Before Sasha fucking murdered me, she stopped in her trace. After clearing her throat she explained herself. "Look as much as I want to rip your throat out, killing people isn't ok in the flower scouts."
*or in general wtf sasha*
"So I'll just keep fucking around with your boy toy and leave him so broken hearted he won't ever wanna date you ever again." Before she walked out she added on, "or if that fails I'll just talk shit about you, k byeeeee"

*im not in love with this chapter but hey it's here ;|*