Monday. Part 1

(Left alone in the wilderness, my sight fading away. Don't know how I got into this, everything was different yesterday. Surrounded by dead trees and a thick mist, inhaling the scent of a corpse's decay.)

"E-Elizabeth."

I stuttered out. He asked me my name which confused me along with his bipolar-like persona. His face changed from a glare to a friendly smile in an instant.

"Elizabeth? That's too long."

'What?'  What did he mean by 'too long'?

He shook his head side to side and seems to be thinking by the way he fixed his face and his hands.

He was tapping his chin with his eyes closed, then he stopped and smiled.

'What's with this guy?'

"Right. Your name is Aya from now on...." He said with so much arrogance, that I wanted to punch this guy in the face. hard.

"E-excuse me, bu--"

"My name is Seisuke, that's all you need to know about me. For now." He didn't allow me to finish my sentence, what nerve.

"Nice to meet you, Aya." His face tilted to the side as if he was doing something completely normal.

I was feeling a slight anger welling up. I furrowed my brows just a bit and tugged on the ends of my skirt in stress.

Seisuke noticed this and started to chuckle.

"Hm? Getting angry, are we?" He stated in a teasing manner. I can feel his hands squeezing my own.

This guy was really getting on my nerves. I just want to slap his smiling mouth to turn it into a frown.

"D'aaww, your face is turning red. How cute, hehehe."

'Ugh.'

I snorted in disgust. Just a couple minutes ago, I thought his voice was like velvet to my ears, but now I just want to rip out his larynx.

"What's the matter, Aya?" He looked at me with a puzzled face. His eyelids blinking so innocently.

'Is he on medication or something?'

I couldn't take this anymore.  My lips parted to speak but a large finger was harshly pressed against my lips to forbid me.

"You're not allowed to speak without my permission, is that clear?" The tone of his command was serious. Once again, he turned from warm to cold. His eyes were connected to mine, it seemed like ages. Though I caught myself when I recognized the situation.

"Mpmh!" I tried to speak to go against what he just said, but his finger wasn't allowing me to. My struggling wasn't getting me nowhere. His finger were digging through my lips, I could feel it harshly on my teeth.

'I should pull is hand away.'

My hands then moved to grip his wrists. I gripped tightly and tried to pull his hand away. On instant, he moved his finger and harshly gripped my bottom lip tightly. His index and thumb finger felt so rough.

Seisuke's eyes were so intense. He looked enraged. He pulled and squized my bottom lips tighter, it really hurt. My heart was speeding up it's pace.

I had no choice but to look at him now.

'What exactly is he doing? '

His lips then parted to say something, but the sound of the automatic door interrupted him.

The bus driver turned to us and stated.

"Okay, we're here. I want a single-file line as you are exiting.  Better be quick too, it's raining and I want nobody to get sick. Not that I could care less."