Monday. Part 5.

(DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!! No, please stay. Why, why must you do me this way? All because of you, I'm losing my mind. Once we are all through, I just have my mind to find.)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

In Mathematics Class.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Good morning, students!"  A cheerful feminine voiced exclaimed. It seems we have a female math teacher,  which was the first for me. I watched as she looked as though she was only in her mid-twenties,  which can be shown by her rich layered brunette hair.

She looked at all of us with those sparkling hazel eyes of  hers, making sure to remember our faces. Her smile never faded away, it was pleasantly stuck on her face. A deep laugh escaped her dark red lips as she she covered them with her long fingers.

"Hehe, I hope everyone enjoyed their summer vacation!" Such a happy woman, yet silence was her only reply from all of us, I simply nodded while the rest were struggling not to dose off. Maybe if they had said something, I would of too.

"Ehehehehe. Well I see everyone is still tired, understandable." Her words came out in a playful manner as she scratched her cheek with her index. Still, silence was the reply. The atmosphere became more awkward by the minute, too awkward.

"Well," She cleared her voice before continuing. "I'm--"

"Who the fuck are you?" She was rudely cut off by a student in the from the front question, it was quite unnecessary since I think she was getting to that. Also, I thought the students had more decorum thant to curse at the teacher, but then again this is Senior High.

By the looks of her face, she seemed a little irritated with her eyebrows knitted together and her small frown. Though she quickly went back into a smile, a twithching one.

"Ehehehehe, I was getting to that Tight-Pants-kun." After her degrading joke, everyone bursted out laughing. A deep chuckle escaped my lips, I couldn't help it. My chuckle soon turned into a big laugh, combining with the others. The lungs inside me felt as though it was going to burst from laughing too hard. I looked at the boy to see his face cherry red with a furious expression.

'I don't feel sorry at all.'

"E-E-Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to, woman?" The boy yelled furiously, it was kind of cute seeing him react this way. He stood up and roughly hit his fist on the desk, causing every item around it to jump a bit. The female teacher then rested her palms on her curvy hips.

"To you, tight-pants." Her reply came out teasingly, then immediately her visage looked as though she just thought of something.

"Oh! I get it now! If you have to, er, how do you young ones say it? Release, you may use the bathroom. It must be hurting by now, eh tight-pants? Ah, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm!"

'Release?' I curiously thought. I didn't know what that meant, but I am sure it is something embarrassing because the poor boy looked like he was going to cry.

'I still don't feel sorry......Okay, maybe a little.'

In between giggles, the unknown teacher barely spoke.

"Hm, hm, hm!! I-I-I'm ,hm, sorry, hm, hm, hm!!!" She sounded like a horde of pixies, very cute yet annoying at once. Though I couldn't help but to laugh at her own, my throat was burning from doing so.

I slightly grabbed my stomach to ease the tension, while it pained because I was trying to stop the laughter. Though I barely managed to, the laughs from the students were dying down as well.