The Last of Monday. (Last Part of The Story For Now)

(Feel my skin, moist and red. Scrape open the wound where I bled. Even though it lied to me, death is right to me.)

(Yes, this is a very short chappie. Also, if you don't like lemon/sexual acts please do not read. THAT WAS A WARNING. Those who are still here, enjoy :3)

"Masashi-Sensei?"

"Chii...." He said casually, this is the first time he called me by my last name. It wasn't nothing, but it still was weird. I looked in his eyes respectfully to see that his own were boring into mine, he didn't need to speak, I knew his question by just looking at his eyes.

Though before answering, I quickly wiped my tears while rubbing the skin roughly. I felt Sensei's eyes harshly looking at my presence which scared me. There I almost shuddered.

"Uh, Um... T-There was an incident in class. M-My Mathematics class. S-So I...well.." I was to embarrassed to finish, maybe I should have stayed and endured the verbal abuse. It's the only thing I've been getting anyway, I should be used to it by now.

'But the teacher was there.....'

"Pathetic." My eyes widened as did my mouth in surprise when that one word escaped his faint pink lips. The adjective he used to describe me wasn't the surprising part since that was obvious, it was the little chuckle he combined it with. Like he was toying with me, as if he was in a playful mood.

'W-What?'

"Fix that idiotic face." He viciously said with clear frustration in his features.

I immediately closed my mouth, but my eyes were wide as ever while his lowered. A soft sigh came out of his mouth and I could smell a hint of mint.

"ELIZABETH!!" A feminine voice called out. Instantly, I rotated my head to the direction of the sound.

'Shozou-Chan?'

I could see her hair bounce as she ran towards me. My eyes never left her.

When she finally caught up to me, a whiff of her floral perfume filled my nostrils and her heavy breathing. As she tries to fill her lungs back up, she held her chest.

"Elizabeth... I am so sorry for that little incident. I sent that boy to the principle's office. You may come back now." She said still panting but smiling brightly.

I lightly smiled back and was about to give a word of thanks and return to class. Though, Sensei's hand immediately grabbed mine tightly, almost cutting off my circulation.

Shozou-Chan and I both looked at him in confusingly. He gave Shozou-Chan a faint glare, and pulled me a little bit closer.

"Shozou, she's coming with me. I have business with her.--"

'B-Business?! Did I do something wrong?'

"--So you'll have to excuse her for today."

"Hmm? Masashi-San, you're always a party pooper aren't you? Fine. Though Elizabeth don't forget to come back break time to get missing work, okay?"

"U-Uh, Yes.."

"Okay then! See ya! Masahi....." She said his name with slight displeasure. With that, she was off. Her heels were clacking walking in the hallway, it echoed through the empty space.

Sensei grabbed my attention my squeezing my wrist tighter. That whole hand felt numb, the blood barely circulating.

"S-Sensei?"

No answer, instead we started to walk in the direction I was first running in. The pain in my wrist was starting to get unbearable.

"Sensei, i-it hurts." This was only replied with his silentness. I was too scared to say anything else.  So I had to stick with the pain until we reached are unknown destination.