Monday. Part 3.

(Thorns and Roses, held by me. Time around freezes, can not be free. Thorns and roses, made a crown on my head. The petals releases, float around my death bed.)

(A/N: Huiii! I'm just here to tell you that every day has six parts except for weekends, they only have two. Now continue to enjoy! )

'Seisuke?'  My heart started to race at the upcoming confrontation.  I really didn't want to see him, not after what he did to me on the bus. My self-awareness of the memory was making my  bottom lip uncomfortable. I sucked the lip and kept it in my mouth.

I looked straight into his dark eyes, which locked on mine. His eyes was darker than it was, like he was plotting something mischievous.

'What does he want?'  I desperately tried to answer my own question without success. Though who he was hanging around did get my attention. The two blond girls on each side of him, had the same look in their eyes.

'Is it the two girls from the bus?'  I stressed my eyes to see if they were. Sadly, everything seemed that it was truly them.

I guess they're his little group, who he hangs out with. Though, again,  I didn't want to see them-- nevertheless be around them. I wanted out, they're getting closer and closer.

As their getting closer, Seisuke's face became more clear. His lips formed a small smirk, almost arrogantly. My gaze never left them, so I witnessed his pink tongue licking his top lip slowly. The way he bit his bottom lip made me uncomfortable.

I was getting real nervous now, so started to walk a faster pace than usual to the class. I tried not to get in the other students way, to not cause any unnecessary trouble. As well as I was trying to quickly avoid Seisuke's group.

The sounds of the students chatter just made me feel more tense, paranoia made me think Seisuke is calling my name. I would be foolish to look back.

'But I still feel them around, are they following me?'

I took a risk and turned my head around slightly, being foolish, to see dark eyes locking on mine. I quickly looked forward and nerves started to get the best of me. My legs  quickened my pace, almost running.

The thought of not stumbling in to anybody was down the drian, I wasn't scared of Seisuke, I was nervous of him. After what he said, about doing something to me.

Also, the other reason why I'm feeling nervous is because.

I

Don't

Know

Where

My

Classes

Are.

This situation just makes me feel like pulling my hair out of my scalp.

'How can escape him, when I don't even know where my class is? '

To stop and ask for help would just close the gap I barely managed to develop between us.  So, I honestly just don't know what to do. Though the fast-walking was taking up my stamina, so I slowed down for a second. Then I quickly regain my fast pace.

'Damn, how can I get through th--'

'!!!' A rough hand harshly grabbed my shoulder. I just stood there stunned by the unexpected contact. Instantly,  I was turned around, to make eye contact with dark familiar eyes.

"S-Seisuke?" I barely said. My throat felt unusually dry, my lips sticking together. 

Seisuke smiled a bitter-sweetly and released my shoulder. The heat lingered there for a still moment.