First Fight

First Fight

Salvatore

“What are you up to now, il mio amore (my love)?” I asked as I sat behind her on the bed, and ran my nose across her bare shoulder.

“Looking for a job.” She replied breathlessly. Unable to resist myself, I started dropping light kisses on her soft, supple skin while I swept her hair aside for better access.

“What do you need a job for?” I asked distractedly as I continued with my explorations.

“Uh, b-because I was fired from my last one.” She stuttered slightly when she spoke, making me grin in satisfaction. I stole a hand onto her waist and pulled her to me, moulding her body to mine all the while my lips travelled from her shoulder to ear. I bit it gently, causing her to moan and arc slightly against me, which wasn’t much for my hand was holding her captive.

“But you don’t need to work.” I said, my voice slightly muffled against her skin. Her hand touched mine as she intertwined our fingers. The feeling of her wedding band against my skin was too much and my control snapped.

I bought my other hand and twisted it in her hairs and gently twisted her face to meet mine. Then I claimed her lips with a renewed fever. She moaned against my mouth, greedily kissing me back.

As her mouth left mine, gasping for air, I trailed my mouth along her jaw, down to her neck. But when I tried to lower the fabric of her shirt for better access, it resisted. So first I took her laptop and set it aside, then, with a growl of frustration that left her giggling, I lifted the offending piece of fabric up and above her head and threw it behind my shoulder. She started laughing again but stopped when she had a good look at my face.

I stared at her in complete awe. The creamy skin, the perfect, slightly more rounded breasts, the toned stomach. I must’ve looked at her for she tucked her head in, covering her red cheeks with curtain of silky hairs. I gently pushed her hair back and tucked a finger under her chin and lifted her head.

“Never be embarrassed by your body. Sei bella, sei riconsegnati bella ... Tu sei perfetto. (You are beautiful, you are absolutey lovely... You are perfect.) Okay?” I said gently.

“I love you, Salvatore Giordano.” She said with a slight quiver in her voice, her eyes misting over.

“And I you.” I whispered back as I stood up from behind her and lifted her gently onto the centre of the bed. Then, after disposing off my own shirt, I climbed on top of her. Making sure to keep my weight off her, I started by kissing her gently on her lips. A kiss that quickly morphed into that of desperation and lust. Then I trailed my lips down her neck, into the deep valley between her breasts. Her breathing increased as I moved downwards. My hands skimmed her still flat stomach as I moved them lower, onto the button of her jeans.

Snapping it open, I pulled the zipper down and glided the denim over her hips, down her glorious legs, onto the floor. Then, after getting rid of my own jeans, I climbed back on top of her. Her face, more flushed than ever, glowed as I continued my ministrations.

Soon the remaining pieces of clothing were shed, as we laid there, skin to skin, basking in each other’s love. And then, with one thrust of my hips, I slid home.

--------

Hours after, when all was said and done, we laid there in a tangle of limbs with no intention of moving.   

“How are you feeling?” I asked softly, my hand caressing her hair.

“Deliciously spent.” She replied, burring her face deeper into my chest. A slight purr rumbled through my chest at that. She smiled against my skin as her leg moved up and down my leg, causing friction to build up in certain areas.

“Be careful sweetheart. You are sore and spent, but if you keep doing that I might forget everything and give into it.” I warned her, part amused part serious.

“I wouldn’t mind that.” She replied with a teasing smile of her own. I shook my head at her and imprisoned her leg between my own.

“Well, I would.” I said, dropping a kiss on her nose.

“Hmm” she hummed in contentment. Just then, a ping came from her laptop. She lifted her head off my shoulder to glance at it. After a few minutes, she laid back down.

“What was that?” I asked curiously.

“I told you, I am looking for a job.” She answered, giving me a weird expression.

“You were serious?” I replied with a lift of my brow.

“Of course I was. Why wouldn’t I be?” she asked, now looking slightly irritated. I sighed, choosing my words carefully.

“Because I would take care of you.” But, apparently, that was still the wrong answer. With an incredulous expression, she sat up straight, clutching the sheets to her naked body.

“I am very much capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much.” She replied hotly.

“I know you can. But now you don’t have to take care of only yourself. You have a little someone inside of you that need special care.” I said slowly, trying to make her see some logic. Only, what it did was make her even more irritated.

“Are you saying that I can’t take care of my kid?” It would’ve been wise for me to shut my mouth and let her calm down, but like an idiot I kept on blabbing.

“Well, then why are you looking for work? Money is not an issue with me. God knows I have enough to spend it lavishly on my wife and child.” And that’s when I had my first run-in the legendary temper of Cassandra Giordano.

“You-YOU! UGH!” she shouted in frustration, her face red with anger. I immediately got up in alarm and laid a hand on her cheek in an effort to calm her down. Wrong move Salvatore, a voice rang in my head before extremely pissed off wife slapped it away.

“Do you have ANY idea how self-absorbed you sounded? Huh?” she said in a high voice, stabbing me in the chest with her finger. When I opened my mouth to apologize, she cut me off. “You know what, forget it!” and then, with as much grace as one can in this situation, she stood up with a sheet wrapped around her body and stiffly marched towards the bathroom.

And all the while, I sat on the bed with my mouth hanging open, trying to understand what happened soft, loving wife.

Uh-oh! Someone’s in trouble!!

Okay, so well maybe I am too but I really couldn’t find anything to write. You have no idea how many times I fired up my lappy with the intention of writing, only to sit while staring at a blank page. It is equally frustrating for me as well, cauz my storied are my babies. I would love to see them getting finished.

Also… My First sex scene!!! Eppp!!! Do tell me how it was and I just might write it again!! *wink-wink*

Do vote and comment and I’ll try to update as soon as I can!

Anna