4

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Ali,will u please send her to my place for somedays.you know she always runs away , whenever i  try to talk to her." Zargham requested ali on phone .

" what are you saying? I cant send her there " ali said  .zargham understood his problem  .

" i will call mom and dad here from islamabad .you dont need to worry about that" zargham said

" but what will we tell her? " ali asked .

"Just say that you and aisha have to go  to visit a sick relative . I dont care what you say . I just want her in my home" zargham said .

Zargham asked his parents to come to lahore . They knew that it must be something serious if zargham was calling them like that .

When his parents reached there ,zargham told them the whole matter . Zargham's dad started laughing .

" what were you expecting after slapping her?" Dad asked .

" but that was my duty . I didnt slap her for fun " zargham said while making bad faces .

" whats done is done . Now we need to make her agree" mom said .

.........

Aisha came to aria's room in the noon .

" aria , we have to go to karachi . Ali's aunt is very sick . It may take us days over there . We cant leave you alone here . Will u please stay at zargham's place . U will really like his mom , she is a sweet lady " .aisha said  

" i can go to the hostel ...." aria started .

" please for my happiness? I dont want you to go to the hostel again. And if you are worrying about zargham then dont . He will be at work for most of the day  " aisha said and aria sighed .

" okk " she said with reluctance .

" pack your bag for 2  3 days . " aisha said and left the room . Aria didnt know who to handle this situation .

Ali and aisha dropped aria at zargham's place and then comtinued towards their journey . They decided to think of it like a little vacation .

Aria was really nervous . Zargham's mom was really very sweet .she was all but fussing over aria  .

And aria was really enjoying her care .zargham came in the evening

They were drinking tea when zargham joined them .aria quickly made an excuse and went to the guest room .

Zargham sighed sadly .

" you have chosen a really nice girl " mom said with an adoring smile .

" but mom , havent you seen the way she just ran from here" zargham said .

I am sure,you will win her" mom said and he smiled .

At midnight , zargham was busy in pacing his room .he was frustrated as hell by now . But he knew that forcing her would only make things worse . he heard the door next to his room opening .

" its aria's room" zargham thought went outside . He saw aria going towards the kitchen .

He decided to wait for a few minutes .
When he entered the kitchen , aria was busy in drinking water .

.... aria was drinking water , when she felt a presence behind her . She was shocked to see zargham there .

"Hey ,whats up" zargham asked with an easy going smile .

" was _wasnt feeling sleepy" aria replied .

" you know , chocolate milk really helps in this matter. Let me make you some" zargham said and started making it .

" no , no need" arai tried to deny but he was already on it .

" oh , just sit and enjoy . There arent many people who get the honor of drinking something made by me" zargham said jockingly .

Aria wanted to leave but knew that it would look rude . She was actuly surprised by seeing him move with such grace in the kitchen .

Zargham also sat down with her after making it .

" i have this habit of drinking it late night . " zargham told aria to which aria smiled .

Aria took a sip and complimented him " its really good" aria started drinking it happily .

Zargham was telling her about his puppy when he was young .the adoration and care in his voice was making aria relaxed .she didnt evem notice when she got comfortable around him.

They talked for a long time . Aria was feeling sleepy by then . She yawned " ohh sorry, i took alot of your time . You should go to sleep" zargham said .

" i am not even a bit sorry .i  want to have her all the time to myself  " zargham thought im his mind .

After saying good night , aria also went to sleep . Zargham was feeling really happy with the progress they made .

How was the update frndz?

Plz vote and comment