5

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Zargham's mom and aria have spent the whole day together . Aria was really enjoying her company . Zargham' mom wanted to order something sweet , when aria offered to bake something for her .

" awesome , i would love that" that was her reaction .

Aria smiled and both moved towards thd kitchen.

Aria strated preparing batter for cupcakes and cookies .

" you know , in our family all have a sweet tooth " aunty ( zargham's mom ) said with a chuckle .

Aria also smiled . Aria prepared everything . " today, everyone is going to be surprised . " aunty said excitedly .

In evening , when zargham came back . They decided to drink tea in the garden area . Zargham's mom came outside with a servant while holding tea, cookies and cupcakes .

" we have got some special treat here" zargham said with a grin . Aria was seeing his totally different side . The angry intimidating guy was nowhere to be seen , whom aria was so scared of .

" aria has baked all the stuff" zargham's mom told them .

" wow! That means ,i could get these treats on regular bases " zargham thought with a grin .

They all started eating . Zargham didnt praise her like others . But the way he was stuffing his face told his opinion . And it was damn cute.

" if you will bake like this , i am gonna keep you here forever" zargham's mom said and aria smiled .

" oh mom! I am never gonna let her leave anyways " zargham thought and chuckled.

After 1 day:

Mom went to zargham's room ." Aria went back today . When are you going to get my daughter back " she said lovingly.

" ali is going to talk to his brother , then you can plan the wedding " zargham said with a smile .

Zargham was confident that aria wont say no to him . They had become really close friends in this time .

......

Ali and aisha were finally back . Aria really enjoyed her stay at zargham's place .

Ali has talked to aria's brother many times on skype . Ali talked to him about zargham and her brother seemed happy about it .

Ali and aisha then decided to talk to aria .

" zargham is really good . You will be very happy after marrying him . " ali said and aria was looking down all the time .

" are you asking me or telling me? " aria said and looked up . Tears were floating in her eyes .

Ali and aisha were shocked by her question .

" we thought that you would agree . If you dont want to then we wont force you " aisha said .

" i dont want to " aria said and aisha hugged her .ali left the room .

" shhh stop crying " aisha said while rubbing her back.

After sometime, aisha asked her" can i know the reason of denial as a friend ? "

" zargham is a really nice guy i know .but i am still scared of him.he was good to me .but i have heard him talk on phone .he is still the same guy which i was scared of" aria said and aisha kept quite .

Aria knew that she has developed feelings for zargham as well but her fear was stopping her from accepting it .

Aisha decided to let zargham handle the situation.

Zargham was shocked and a bit sad after knowing about her denial.he decided to talk to aria after knowing the reason of it.

It was already night when he went to ali's home .
Aria was in her room.zargham went their directly .

Aria was shocked to see him .she was sitting on the bed .zargham also sat down a bit away .

" aria .... i want you to understand  .its my duty . I cant be soft there . But with my family and with you , i can show my soft side . If i will be soft on job as well, then it wont be possible for me to do my job . You dont need to be scared of me . " aria was still looking downwards . Zargham took a hold of her hand .

" you can slap me , if that could make you fear less" zargham added softly  . Aria looked up .tears were falling from her eyes .

Aria went forward and wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face in his throat area .
" i dont want to do that . And ok" aria said without pulling away . Zargham also wrapped his arms around her waist  
"Ok?" Zargham questioned .

" ok,i am ready to marry you "  aria explained . Zargham hugged her more tightly . He was really happy after hearing this news .

He pulled away and kissed his forehead . " now sleep. I have to inform everyone about this news " zargham said and got up . Aria nodded while blushing .

Zargham told aisha and ali about it and went home . His parents were really happy after hearing this news .

Next day, zargham and his parents went to ali 's place  to decide the wedding date .

Zargham was feeling really happy and aria was feeling a bit nervous .
Zargham' mom made aria sit with her .

" we should do the wedding as soon as possible ." She said .

" we have to wait atleast for some come right now" aisha explained .

"We can do the engagement now and the marriage could be done after aria's exams " zargham's dad said .

hey guys! How did you find the update?