6

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Zargham was not satisfied with the plan of engagement .

"Not engagement ...we can do nikkah in two days and then the ruksati can be done whenever is possible" zargham shocked everyone .

"Whats the hurry ? " ali said .

" when its supposed to happen then why not in 2 days . Any ways , ruksati will be done after months. Its just nikkah " zargham said in a tone which left no room for argument  .

THE NIKKAH DAY 

Aria was dressed in a really pretty white dress , a red net stole was drapped over head .only a little bit of lip gloss was applied on her lips . But still she was looking the epitome of innocence and beauty .

After nikkah , when zargham was sent to see aria after nikkah for the 1st time . A feeling of completeness was in his heart . When he entered the room, aisha was sitting with her .
After congratulating him for nikkah , she left the room with a mischevious smile .

Aria was sitting on the sofa . When she looked up ,zargham was looking at her . The way his beard was neatly shaped .  The way white colour looked at him , it all mesmerised her .

Zargham was also busy in watching her beautiful wife . He came near her and sat down just a bit away . After greeting each other .

Zargham pulled a small box out of his pocket .

It was an elegent diamond bracelet .
He made her wear it and then kissed her hand .

" i want you to always wear it till ruksati " zargham told her his wish . Aria nodded and looked down . She was blushing due to his closeness .

That day, zargham knew that the girl sitting infront of her is his better half . He will never be able to leave her. He was thankful to Allah for giving him her .

Aria was continuously looking down . Zargham placed a finger beneath her chin and made her look at him . Her eyes were showing her love for him

He smiled softly and placed a soft kiss on her lips . He wanted to kiss her more thoroughly but then the door knocked and a servant told them that the food is being served and they are wanted outside .

Zargham sighed and stood up . He extended a hand towards aria and they went out together . Aria was looking really cute , just like a doll standing next to zargham .

The softness of aria was going to equalize zargham's hardness . That' s what tye marriage is about . Balancing each other . Loving each other and most importantly respecting each other .

.......

So friends , here the novel ends 😊😊😊sorry its a short story . It was supposed to be a one shot but i ended up enlongating it .

How was the story friends?

Plz comment and vote