Epilouge

"Do you, Harry James Potter, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you husband and husband."

There was a large cheering as Draco kissed Harry. He slammed his lips against his lovers' wrapping his hands around his neck. And as he felt Harry wrap his arms around his waist, he wanted to deepen the kiss, but they were not alone. So instead he reluctantly pulled away from Harry's lips, but touched their foreheads. "I love you Harry Potter."

"And I love you, Draco." They kissed one final time before taking each other's hand and walking back down the isle, as their guests cheered and clapped.

It was a small wedding. Pansy and Blaise were there. And Ron and Hermione were there along with the rest of the Weasley's. After that one day so many years ago, Ron had never stopped trying to befriend Harry again. And after a time, Harry realized how much he missed his best friends and the Golden Trio became whole again. They accepted Harry and Draco's relationship, even though it took Ron some time being used to being around 'the slimy git' as he put it. A year after graduating from Hogwarts, Harry and Draco got engaged and one year later, they were being married. Ron stood by Harry's side and Blaise by Draco's, as their fiancées watched from the crowd.

Harry finally stopped hurting himself and Draco finally stopped blaming himself for his involvement in the war. In fact, Hermione had mentioned something called 'laser tattoo removal' and although it hurt like hell, he was finally free of his dark mark.

He and Harry bought a nice little home with a beautiful garden and enough room to have a family. After enough prodding by Harry who repeatedly told Draco that "you're really gifted at it. You did it to me on more than one occasion", Draco took up a job as a healer. Harry accepted McGonagall's invitation that he become Hogwarts' new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

Their life wasn't extravagant. But the love each boy shared for the other was more than ever though possible. And that was enough.

And so, all good things must come to an end. I really, really hope you guys liked this story. It's the first one I've ever written so thank you so much to whoever made it this far. I love you!

Also, I cannot think of a good title for this story so if any of you have suggestions please comment them here! I'd love to here them and if I like one enough, I'll change the title of my book to it.

Thank you all so much for reading this book, it means the world.
~E

Published: July 17, 2018