~Chloe's Bucketlist

* * * * * * * *
°Stand up for someone

°Skip a day of school

°Dance in the rain

°Go to a party (and not a little kids birthday)

°Go midnight surfing

°Go to a beach bonfire

°Try alcohol for the first time

°Sneak out

°Get drunk

°Pull a school prank

°Ride a motorcycle, not hold on to one

°Go skinny dipping

°Makeout

°Get a bad grade (maybe like a C+)

°Go cliff diving

°Go stargazing

°Party on a rooftop

°Go to a music festival

°Get a tattoo

°Do something you regret

°Send a message in a bottle

°Get a detention

°Go to a masked ball

°Go to senior prom

°Kiss in the rain

°Complete this list
______________________________________
"Oh my my, is this a bucket list?" He asks with sarcasm.

"No, it's a damn hit list" I say rolling my eyes with a chuckle.

"Interesting, get drunk, go to a party, kiss in the rain....hm, I could help you with this" He says with a smirk.

My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks getting warm. Little shit.

He smiles "Aw, you're so adorable when you blush" He winks "So can I help?"
__________________________________________________
Chloe Boissonneau is a girl who gets straight A's, follows the rules, never fails an assignment, never skipped school, has always behaved, she's smart and everybody loves her.

Bryson Livingston on the other hand, is a bad boy, he smokes, drinks, party's, breaks the rules, starts fights and gets into trouble...but Chloe learns that he's not as bad as people say. As they say, opposites attract.

Chloe wants to start a bucket list, she wants some excitement and adventure, and Bryson wants to help her finish the list before they enter the real world. What will happen on this crazy, funny, love story? What does the future have planned for them?
× × ×
Enjoy the book

Love you (•ө•)

Copyright® All Rights Reserved

Please, do NOT copy my work, I am using my imagination to do this, so please, think of your own ideas if your thinking of trying to copy me. Yee yee.

I will not tolerate plagiarism, have an amazing day, and I love you all!

Thank you and have a fantastic day or night!