Chapter •1•

Chloe's POV
<><><><><><>

"LEVI YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Liam yells as they run around the driveway like crazed chickens.

"Liam, please, l-listen to me, I just wanted to try your coffee, and I didnt mean to spill it!" Levi says as he waves his arms in the air, running away from Liam

I shake my head and chuckle. These two idiots are my brothers, and they are obsessed with coffee. In my opinion, too obsessed.

Liam gets closer to Levi, and as Levi looks back, he screams as Liam pounces on him like a panther.

"NO HELP, IM BEING ASSULTED BY A NUTCASE! AHHHH" Levi screams in terror.

I start laughing as Liam fishtail slaps Levi's face, and then puts him in a headlock and makes him smell his armpit. Classic brothers.

"Ew! When was the last time you took a shower, and only using water doesn't count" Levi yells in disgust.

"I took a shower this morning" Liam says in a low voice mumbling.

"Well you smell like shit dude" Levi laughs.

They look back at me, as I hold a coffee of my own. I look down at my coffee and realize that its the made coffee in their sight. Shit.

My eyes are wide open and I cuss under my breath as I run in the house and into my room, but before I could lock it, Levi got his foot through the door, they both push on the door and I scream.

"No, this is my coffee! Well, it's not even really coffee! It's a caramel frappuccino!" I say as I hold it with both my hands close to me.

"Can we have a sip?" Levi and Liam plead.

"No" I say, and they slowly walk closer.

"Please I beg of you, leave mine alone" I say, holding it close to me.

"Here, take this" I say handing them a twenty dollar bill "Go buy your own"

"Yay!" They sing as they jump around like little children holding each others hands "Coffee time!"

"Now get out" I say walking them to my door.

"No!" They both yell as I shut the door.

Sometimes I wonder if they're really college students now, or just children trapped in nineteen year old bodies.

They open it a little and look at me with pleading eyes. "We wanna hang out"

"Go get your coffee and when you get back we can hang out, otherwise you're not going to leave mine alone." I chuckle.

They frown.

"Sorry guys, but I have work to do, but I promise we'll hang out later" I add shrugging my shoulders.

Their eyes widen. Guessing they haven't finished their homework either.

"Shit" they say at the same time "Thanks for reminding us Chlo!"

They run out of my room, shoving each other in the process "We need to get the coffee quick! My essay is due in two hours" Levi says in a high-pitched voice.

I shut my door and sit on my chair by my desk.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up.

Mom: Me and your father will be back in about three days, make sure you kids behave. Love you.

Me: Love you too, and of course. Working on homework now.

Mom: That's my girl, talk to you later hon