Chapter 12.

I stood in front of my mirror still thinking about that stupid picture. "Why did it have to end that way, cause he's an idiot chaeyoung." I nod while giggling to my own joke. Better go down stairs to that impatient prick.

As I made my way down the staircase I heard Jimin in the kitchen, I followed the noise and stopped in the middle of the doorway. I looked at him doing something and saw Jungkook helping him. "You wanted to see me," Jimin yelped jumped up while the knife he was holding slipped out of his hand and landed on the floor next to him.

With Jungkooks fast reflects he immediately picked the knife up off the ground before anyone could get hurt and slammed it on the kitchen counter.

" That could have chopped a toe of  mine pabo!" Jungkook said and turned back to what he was doing. Jimin looked at him and pretended to hit the back of Jungkooks head. He looked at me and opened his mouth but nothing came out. He was going to turn around again but I wasn't in the mood to play the silent treatment with him.

"Jimin, speak now." I said as he turned around and glared.
"I'm still older than you two, where's the respect at." I smiled as I saw Jungkook turned to Jimin but looked on top of his head. "Hyung, did you say something. I didn't catch that?" Jungkook said while still looking over Jimins head. Jimin gave him an uppercut as jungkook fell to his knees while wincing in pain.

"Can you hear me now smart ass." Jimin said and Jungkook just signaled the ok sign with his fingers while he mumbled "crystal."
I chuckled and Jimin smiled in victory. I was going to walk away but Jimin called me again. I turned around and hummed in response.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you in the car." Jimin said while he pouted cutely. I walked over to where he was standing and when I reached him I smiled and went in for a hug. "How can I ever stay mad at my cute little oppa." I said

" LITTLE!"he yelled while still in a hug but I just chuckled. " So can join the party later on." I said while hugging him tighter. He said laughed "sure but behave, I invited some girls too. I'm pretty sure your party animal best friends are making their way as we speak aswell. I let go of the hug and smiled at him. He pinched my cheeks and went back to cooking.

I heard the door ring and walked over to open it, I heard three girls outside and shook my head in disappointment. When I opened it I was faced with three best friends of mine.

" Yah, my brother wasn't wrong. You guys are party animals." I just laughed. "Say something we don't know, hurry up and let us in Chae Chae it's cold out here." Jennie said. I opened the large door wider signaling them to come inside. I closed the door once they came in and we headed to the kitchen.

Once we got to the kitchen Jimin turned around probably thinking it was the girls he invited but to his dispair it was just Chaeyoungs annoying friends. "Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa. You guys are an hour early." He tsked while shaking his head.

He turned back around and Jungkook turned around and showed off his so famous bunny smile which made me gag a little. I watch him as he walked towards where we were standing and bowed while holding his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. Nice to finally meet you guys." He said while shaking the girls hands and they too introduced themselves. When it came to Jennie she just glared at him and he automatically retrieved his hand away.

"Easy now Jennie." I chuckled as I looked at the now frightened Bunny. She took a step closer to him and scanned him from head to toe. All he could do was watch and praying for him to see another sunrise.

"So, your the jungkook I've heard about." She said while circling around him. "I've heard some disturbing things about you Jungkook." She learned in towards his ear." Like how you bullyed my Chaeyoungie." He gulped and she returned standing beside me again, I smirked as I saw he was flustered. "I hope we won't have that problem again, right Jungkook - ah." He nodded frantically and Jennie reached out her hand.

"The names Jennie." Jungkook shook her hand and bowed before returning back to his safe zone which was next to Jimin. We headed up the stairs to go to my room, the girls said I should change into some more flattering clothes which I hesitantly agreed to.

Once we got inside my room the girls distributed around the room. One went straight to the bed and started playing games on her phone, obviously Jisoo unnecessary.  One went to my mirror and started to touch up on her makeup, Of course Lisa and one went straight to my closet. We don't need to clarify that one since we all know who she is, Queen of fashion in the flesh.

I sighed while I saw my best friends so comfortable in my room. I walked toward my curtains and I saw the sun setting as I greeted the dark night. "Chaeyoung, try this on." I turned around and saw Jennie holding a red two piece. I looked at her and saw the "for me" look on her face. "But its-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. "It's not too short or revealing Chaeyoung, so no excuses." I signed in defeat as I took the dress out of her hand and walked towards the bathroom. I could hear Jennie squealing.

After I finished getting dress I immediately walked out of the bathroom not even bothering to look in the mirror. As I opened the door I went to my mirror and Jennie smiled in satisfaction. Lisa finished with her makeup and turned around to see what the dress looked like. She just smiled and put two thumbs up. Jisoo Unnecessary did the same but she was more focused on her game.

I looked in the mirror and liked the way the dress hugged my curves and it was a relief that it wasn't too revealing on my stomach. "It looks nice." I said and put a thumbs up to Jennie. She just nodded and went to fix up her makeup too.

I quickly straightend my hair and applied a light amount of makeup. I went back into my closet and grabbed my white Adidas sneakers. Jennie and Lisa just shook their heads. I put them on just in time for guest arriving. The four of us looked at each other and smirked. "Let the party begin girls." Jennie said as we made our way out of the the room. We walked towards the stairs and went down one by one.

Author P.O.V

Everyone watched as the four stunning girls walked down the stairs. Eyes were following their every move. The girls were use to it so didn't really care. Until they saw a very unpleasant group of people watching them. The four girls looked at each other as they reached the end of the staircase and smiled as jennie was the first member to make her way towards the other group of girls. Not that much people have turned up yet but no doubt that alot will appear before the party is over. The four girls stood in front of the other four girls and the tallest out of them stood in front of the others and she sipped cup. "Chaeyoung." She said and chaeyoung stepped in front of her best friends. Chaeyoung looked at the tall girl in front of her and plastered a smile remebering that she was the host. "Tzuyu, glad you came." Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu and her friends.

"Enjoy your night girls." Chaeyoung took one final look at Tzuyu and turned around and walked towards the kitchen knowing very well her brother was in there. Her friends gave one last glare and followed their friend to the kitchen.