Chapter twenty 6-Betrayal

Jungkook pov

When we made it to the entrance, I saw Blackpink fighting the men who were most definitely the intruder. How did they find out where we were? We have a mole in the campus. I looked around as I wanted to see anyone who would be suspicious.

I then saw one of the men fleeing into the forest," What are y'all doing, GET HIM!" Chaeyoung said as she went to grab Jennie. I saw that Mingyu went straight to grab Lisa as she struggled while holding her left abdomen.

" Take them to the infirmary." Jin said as they lead the girls to the infirmary. I wanted as Chaeyoung had a limp, shit she got shot in the thigh.

I watched as Jaehyun followed the girls, this boy is really getting on my nerves.

I saw Taehyung and Hoseok bring the guy out from the forest as he looked like he was unconscious. "Dk, you and Th8 go with Taehyung hyung and Hoseok Hyung to investigate that intruder. I want all details reported back to me. Yugyeom, follow me. " I said as I went to the infirmary.

As I got closer I heard Jaehyun said he wanted to help. I scoffed, he hates seeing blood. "Yugyeom, Get Jaehyun back to our tent." He nodded and obeyed my command. I saw Yugyeom drag Jaehyun away and then the others left the infirmary aswell. I walked closer as I peaked through the crack. Chaeyoung was patching up all their wounds as she had blood leaking from her wound herself, I shook my head " This girl always puts everyone else before herself." I said as I somewhat admired her from the distance. A few minutes later, I went to check on my crew but then Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo staggered out holding ice packs as they made their way back to their tents. I hid behind the door of the infirmary so they couldn't catch me. As they were out of sight I walked to the room and leaned against the door.

I watched her struggle to get up to the bed, I fought the urge to quickly stand by her side.

"The bullets still in there." I said but regretted it straight away.

With an obvious stubborn Chaeyoung I was finally tending to her wound. Once I asked her to lift her shorts up I found myself thinking perverted. I shook my head but once I saw her under garment that's when I felt an intense feeling towards her, gosh Jungkook help the girl first before getting into her pants.

Once I found the bullet in her thigh i took it out as quick as possible. I hear her groan as I took a quick glance at her i saw she was in pain. I quickly stitched up the wound but the image of her in pain tugged at my heart  and it made me wounder why I felt like this, I never felt like this towards any women especially ones in the mafia and especially since its Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung.

" Its all done." I clean up as I turn around to the sink I her here jump off the bed.

"Th-Thank you, Jungkook-ah." She stumbled and before she left I took one last glance at her before her figure disappeared . Your welcome Chipmunk. I chuckled at the nickname I gave her while we were still  best friends.

"You know you can just admit that you have a liking in the girl." I was startled but then I saw it was only Dk.

"And what makes you think I would have the slightlest feeling towards Chaeyoung." I said and he chuckled. " First she is beautiful and secondly I have never seen you treat a woman like this before... Everything is communicated through the eyes boss and I see the way you stare at her." Dk adds, " Anyways, The boys wanted me to tell you that they found info from the captured intruder." ad with that the young boy leaves.

I didnt have feeling towards Chae? Did I?!

Chaeyoung POV

"Th-Thank you Jungkook-ah." I wanted to literally sprint out of that room as fast as I could but I knew that would not only create more pain but I could tear the stitches, However, Out of all people to help me it had to be him. As i'm walking to my tent I hear someone on a call, I didn't recognize the voice.