m&m's

Dear boy with the fluffly brown cute hair again,

Firstly, I would like to say that your face was priceless when you saw my note and I couldn't help but let out a little giggle at how adorable and lost you looked in the candy aisle.

Today's candy is...m&m's.

You remind me of m&m's because they're small--like you but the only difference is that you're cute small. You're colourful too with your clothing. Also, they're sweet and yummy so you're probably the same too.

You as in yummy, I don't mean like you know, that---ahh nevermind.

Anyways, let's talk about how sexy you look today. Those tight skinnies are definitely a no because I'm not letting you walk around this Walmart with those on while I have to stand here checking out strangers' things and have a boner begging to be pleased. No.

Well on a non-sexual side, I love your beanie too. It like covers your hair (but don't cover your hair please, it's fucking beautiful) and makes you so cuddly and plus, the grey really brings out those calm blue eyes of yours.

Alright, I think I should head back to work now because I think my co-worker is trying to look over my shoulders like a fucking giraffe so until next time, boy with the insanely cute chestnut hair, don't wear those skinnies tomorrow.

Please and if you do, I seriously gonna have some awkward moments trying to walk around place.

Oh, here's your candy too. You probably think I'm coming off strong but who the hell cares. Stay sweet babe and have fun trying to find me.

hint: i have green eyes

-Harry