sour patches

Dear Cute Boy again,

                Ugh honestly, i need to know your name. Like now. I'm not saying that I'll need it later {who knows because i might end up screaming your name later if ya know what i mean}

                Oh, right where was I before I got distracted? Right--you wore those fucking tight ass jeans again when I told you not to. I have to stand here all day watching you wiggle your little perfect ass around while I suffer as my lower region desperately begs to become best friends with your ass.

                Hey, you can't blame me for wanting to wreck it but you seem like the type of guy that tops so....

                Anyways, today's candy is sour patches. By what I can tell, you're sour at first; meaning that you can be a pain in the ass sometimes but then you're sweet when you pick up your daily candy...and eventually you're gone away from my sight once you leave the store. Yesterday, I saw your expression as you receive my letter and you tried searching around for me but eventually gave up.

                Seriously, babe, I'm very very visible to the public. I have the height of a fucking giraffe.

                Drifting away from that, can I just express how nice your ass is or did I explain that? I think I did but I'll do it because I know you'll laugh and I'll be able to see you laugh anyways.

                Anyways, until again next time boy with the fluffy hair and cute adorable nose, don't wear those jeans again or else i'm going to have to reveal myself and blindfold you and fuck you senselessly.

                But as I said, you seem like the type of guy to top...

                                                                                                                                       hint: i have le curly hair

                                                                                                                                       - harry