Otaku!Fukase x Shy!Reader (Meeting Your Love Online)

Fukase : Otaku
Reader : Shy Otaku
A.U. : Vocaloids Don't Exist
Relationship : Just Met Online
Other : Nooonnneee

This was requested by NinjaOtaku707 Hope you like it!
💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪

Reader's P.O.V.

I sighed as I plopped down on my bed. Ugh, why do I put up with my so called friends?! All they do is bully me! I'm going on (F/OG)<Favorite Online Game).

After starting up my computer/mac, I immediately clicked on the game. Then, I typed in my username and password. I picked my main hero and started playing. There was a new quest today! The prize was a couple of anime costumes! I started fangirling because my favorite character was on there.

I started the quest and after three days of non-stop gaming. I finally finished the quest!

I plopped back on my chair and  felt like I had the life sucked out of me. I decided to turn off my game and sleep. But, before I had the chance to log out, someone messaged me. Their username was MemeLord666. I chuckled at their username and red their message. They asked me if I was willing to trade one of my costumes for a rare sword that was only available for 10 players. I shrieked and started fangirling again. Why? Because the sword's handle had my (F/A/C) half-naked and not to mention it's powerful attack skill. Before I agreed, I asked them which costume they wanted. They replied saying that they want the Asuna cosplay. I agreed and then we traded. After that we started talking daily.

I learned that their gender was male and he was the same age as me. I was still puzzled as to why he picked the Asuna cosplay but, I decided to not question his decision. As we chatted over time, I grew fond of him but, it could never work. He probably has a girlfriend or something.

💙🔪💙2 Months Pass🔪💙🔪

Eeeekk! I'm so excited!  A-Con's in two days and Fukase said he was coming too! We decided to dress up as the opposite gender because, why not? Anyways, I decided to dress up as Kirito and I was super excited to see Fukase's cosplay. I triple checked my luggage for the trip before going to sleep.

💙🔪💙Morning~🔪💙🔪

I woke up feeling energized which only happens when I'm going to a convention, for some odd reason. Anyways, I immediately brushed my teeth and I took a quick shower before boarding the train. I was so happy because I finally get to see Fukase. The only description he gave me was that he had red hair and red eyes.

After a long a train ride, I finally arrived at this year's location. I checked into my hotel and started checking my stuff. Everything seemed to be in order. After taking a quick shower, I decided to play (F/OG), to see if Fukase was online.

I logged in and saw that he was online! I decided to ask him if he was already here. And he was! I asked him what hotel he was in and it was the same as mine. I was trying to figure out if we should meet up now or tomorrow at the convention. I figured I could wait. We played the game and decided to finish up a quest before going to bed.

I was super excited for tomorrow that it took me a few hours before falling asleep. After twisting and turning for what seemed like forever, I was finally able to fall asleep.

💙🔪💙The Next Day🔪💙🔪

I quickly got up and put my cosplay on. I was super excited that I was able to get into my costume very quickly. I checked myself out before heading out to buy some cool merch and meeting Fukase.