Easter Bunny!Fukase x Reader (My Cute Little Bunny)

Fukase: Easter Bunny
Reader: Hooman
AU: Idk
Other: None

This idea came to me while I was washing the dishes so, it might good.

QOTD: What's your favorite holiday to celebrate? Why?
💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪

It was Easter today and little (Y/N) was forced to go to the Easter Egg hunt because her little sister wanted to go. She didn't want to go because she would rather stay at home and read a book. She sighed and basket in hand, she sat down near a bush. She watched children run around trying to find the eggs left by the Easter Bunny.

She then heard rustling in the bush so, she decided to inspect it. She looked through the bush, not caring about getting her dress dirty. Once she reached the end of the bush, she saw two bunny ears poking out. They looked so soft and she was tempted to touch them. She walked closer to it and a little boy popped out. The little looked scared. She approached him slowly.

"Hello there." She greeted him. The boy looked down.

"My name is (Y/N). What's yours?" She asked him.

"My name is Fukase." The little boy replied quietly.

"What are you doing here Fukase? Are you lost?" He looked at her with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Y-yes. I was just hiding some Easter eggs and I got lost from my squad." (Y/N) looked at him confused.

"What were you doing hiding Easter eggs? That's the Easter Bunny's job." She looked at him thoroughly and realized that he had bunny ears.

"I'm an Easter Bunny in training." He replied.

"I'll help you find your friends Fukase." She grabbed his hand and Fukase was blushing furiously.

"You will?" Fukase's face lit up. She smiled and nodded.

"So, where did you see them last?" (Y/N) asked him. He thought for a second.

"I think I saw them behind that tree." He replied, pointing at a tree. They walked towards the tree. The two kids searched for a few hours.

Two hours passed and (Y/N) heard her name being called and Fukase was being called too.

"I have to go and I'm guessing that was your friend calling." (Y/N) let go of Fukase's hand. Before leaving, (Y/N) kissed Fukase's cheek.

"I hope to see you again next Easter." (Y/N) said before walking away. Fukase stood still and his face was as red as his hair. He stood there for awhile and if it weren't for his fellow Easter Bunny he would've been stuck standing there for hours.

"I wonder if she'll be waiting for me next year." Fukase thought while walking back to his home.

🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙
Short chapter today but it was sweet. Hope you guys enjoyed this story! Happy Easter!