Popular!Fukase x Depressed! Reader (Two Separate Worlds) Part 1

Fukase :Popular
Reader : Secretly Depressed
A.U. : High School
Relationship : Classmates
Other : Fukase doesn't bother you and you have a crush on him

Hope ya enjoy!!!
💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙

Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N), a second year. High grades, few friends and depressed. You haven't even told anyone about your condition. Faking every emotion was easy for you. If you had to laugh, you would and nobody could tell that you were faking it. You were known as the smart quiet girl. You had two friends, Rin Kagamine and Gumi. They were always there to support you.

"I don't deserve them. They're too good for someone like me." You mumbled walking down the empty hallway. You were on your way to your next class.

You entered your classroom and immediately saw Rin and Gumi. You were glad they were there but, you never really acknowledged that fact. You waved and walked towards them.

"So, (Y/N)-san I heard that you like Fukase?" Gumi asked, mischievously grinning. You blushed and looked away.

"Really?! But, he's a popular kid. And we're just nobodies." Rin stated.

"I-i'm not planning on telling him." You mumbled.

"This is like Romeo and Juliet! You both live in two different worlds and can't really get together!" Gumi replied excitedly.

"Let's just hope you don't have the same ending." Rin added. You 'laughed' at their silliness.

"Let's just not talk about this." You gestured.

"No way girl! We're gonna help you!" Gumi replied with a closed eyed smile.

"Yeah! No matter the cost! We will do this for your happiness." Rin added. They both posed dramatically like secret agents. Then, you three started laughing your butts off.

"Okay but seriously, how do we get you two together?" Rin asked, thinking of a solution.

"They're too good for me. I don't deserve such amazing people in my life." You thought.

Then, the bell rang and everyone sat down in their assigned seats. The teacher came in and started class.

"Okay everyone, you will work on a group project of five. I will pick the members of each groups, since everyone would pick the popular ones." The teacher announced, glaring at the whole class.

"Okay, for the group project. You will put on a mini play which is 3-10 minutes long. You can choose anything to be made into a play or you could make your own. You have till next month to finish this project." The teacher announced. The whole class was already excited on what to pick.

"Quiet!" The teacher shouted. Once the noise died down, she started announcing the groups. "For the first group is Gumi, Rin, (Y/N), Fukase and Len." The teacher announced and the girls of our class immediately started glaring at us.

"Miss, why are the three nerds in one group?" Miki asked. Everyone started laughing.

"It's because they are the only girls in this class who show no interest in Fukase and Len." The teacher replied. Miki huffed and admitted defeat.

"Okay, the second group is Oliver, Miki, VFlower, Ruby and Suzune." The teacher announced, pushing her glasses up. (Yes I added myself in this but, I'm just a side character)

She continued announcing the groups until the bell rang. It was lunch time now. You three were outside, under a tree. The usual place you would chill at. You three never did like noisy people.