Fukase x Two-faced!Popular!Reader (Who Should I Choose?!)

Fukase : Normal and tall
Reader : Two-faced, cold and popular
A.U. : High School
Relationship : Fukase likes reader but reader doesn't know him
Other : None

This was requested by Yoruakura thanks for this idea! Hope you enjoy! Guys prepare yourself for this is the longest chapter I've done!

💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪💙🔪
Fukase's P.O.V.
I sighed. There she goes again. The Ice Cold Beauty as said by my fellow admirers. That name fits her perfectly. I wish I had the courage to talk to her but, the aura she emits is so scary.

"Hey Memelord, quit daydreaming about Elsa. School's over." I was cut off by a certain brunette. I glared at her.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say shotacon." She glared back.

"So what if I am? At least I had the courage to actually confess." This went on for a couple of minutes. Oliver was the one to stop us.

"Fukase-kun, Ruby-chan please stop fighting." Oliver said cutely. Seriously this dude doesn't even know how scary he can be.

"Hmph. Anyways, I need to stop by somewhere. Catch you two tomorrow." She sprinted off somewhere, leaving me with the cinnamon roll.

"I'm gonna go follow her to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. Again." He mumbled the last part but I heard him loud and clear. He chased after the stupid brunette.

"Oh yeah, that new game is out today. I need to head out before they run out." I quickly headed to the nearest Videogame Store.

I entered the store and it was practically deserted except for a few employees here and there. It was a good thing nobody was there. It was actually pretty rare for this store to not have any customers. I walked around for a few minutes and finally saw the game. Good timing too because it was the last one in stock. I extended my arm to get it and someone did so too. I followed the hand to it's owner and it was a girl. This girl was shorter than me and yet she also looked familiar. She was wearing the girls' uniform from my high school. I assumed that we go to the same school. But, I don't think I've seen her around school before.

"Um, I'm s-sorry! You can have it!" She let go of the game and walked away to another part of the store. I looked at it then back at the girl. I approached her and tapped her shoulder. She squeked then turned around.

"Here, you can have it. I can just borrow from a friend." I said giving it to her. Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" She smiled and went to the cash register to buy it. I decided to buy the sequel to a dating game I've recently played.

"Wait up!" A girl called me. I turned around and saw the girl from earlier.

"I wanted to ask what your name was." She asked smiling at me.

"Oh, it's Fukase. And you are?" I asked back. She smiles a lot.

"The name's (Y/- I mean Kana. Yup that's my name." She weirdly stated. Okay, I'm just gonna ignore that.

"Why'd you call?" I asked. She was fiddling with her fingers and she seemed really nervous.

"I just...um I-I wanted to thank you!" She bowed down to me, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"N-no need for that." I said waving my hand up and down.

"Um...erm...kayseeyoulaterbye!" She quickly mutter something and bolted in another direction.

"Well, see you around Kana." I quietly chuckled to myself. Well she's....interesting. I continued walking back to my house.

I entered my home and called out to my parents. I sighed, guess they're out on a business trip. Again. I grabbed some chips and soda from the kitchen then I went into my room to play the game. I grabbed the game and a piece of paper flew out.