Simon Part. 17

(F/N) walked through the streets slowly, he was wearing a hoodie with a baseball cap on, he was making sure to look down so no one could see his face. Kara walked right next to (F/N), she held his hand tightly, (F/N) looked at her worried. He squeezed her hand lightly, to say he was nervous would be an understatement.

(F/N) looked at the location, it was a couple blocks away, the Henry Ford Hospital, it was designed for humans primarily but it also housed capabilities for androids. (F/N) turned to Markus and Simon who had decided to tag along, "This should be an interesting doctors appointment." Markus nodded, Simon shot him an encouraging look.

(F/N) walked into the hospital hesitantly, he walked over to a wall and pretended to look at the painting. The patients who were waiting in the lobby didn't pay him any attention.

Kara walked over to (F/N) and started talking to him. Markus had agreed to come along since (F/N) and Kara had no combat experience. Simon came because he wanted to learn more about (F/N) and what he was capable of. Markus walked up to the reception counter, Simon joined him. Markus looked at one of the reception androids, "We have an appointment." The female android looked at Markus and smiled, "Of course, what was the name under? And what was your health insurance plan."

Simon pulled out a piece of paper, "The appointment was under (F/N)." Simon held the paper out, the android reached over, as soon as the android was close enough Simon suddenly reached forward and grabbed her hand softly. Simon's synthetic skin receded a bit, so did the other androids. The android's LED turned yellow and flashed then she frowned, finally her LED went back to blue. The android suddenly smiled, Simon let go of her, "I see your appointment right here, they're expecting you in inspection room number three."

Simon smiled and turned to Markus the android quickly walked over to (F/N) and Kara, Simon followed, "They're ready to see you now." (F/N) nodded, he looked to the ground and started to walk to to the hallway. The receptionist android smiled at him as he walked by.

Markus held the door open for everyone as they entered the room, (F/N) looked around the room, it wasn't overly advanced, it looked like the standard CyberLife examination room, but it would do. (F/N) saw two medical androids working on what looked like a table scanner for androids. As soon as everyone was in the room, the two androids turned their attention to (F/N), "What are you doing you're not supposed to be in here."

(F/N) walked over to the two androids and put one hand on each of their shoulders, "You're free now."

Both of the androids had neutral expressions on their faces, their LED's flashed yellow then turned blue again. (F/N) felt a brief emotional connection with both of them, he took a deep breath and let go of them. (F/N) suppressed the connection he had with them and it eventually vanished.

The androids looked at (F/N) shocked, "You...you're actually real." (F/N) nodded, he scratched his head awkwardly, "Yes...I need your help though." (F/N) looked at Markus for elaboration, the android leader spoke up, "We need you to see what's inside of his body and what he's capable of.

One of the androids looked at Markus then at (F/N), "We would be glad to help rA9." (F/N) nodded and awkwardly walked back to Kara, she turned to look at him, and whispered "Is this how your missions normally go?" (F/N) considered this, "No they're usually more action packed," Kara smilled.

The androids suddenly started to set up the table scanner, they turned to (F/N), "You'll need to lay down." (F/N) nodded and walked over to the table, he pulled down his hood and handed his hate to Kara, "This isn't gonna hurt right?" The androids both shook their heads, "The scanner is designed to work primarily for androids but it does work with humans as well. It should be painless."